Prologue: Background Check~!

One day, we were all working in McJayden's so much more popular than McDonald's in 2069, business is booming alright! so...

Jayden was just all sitting around in his office, also making changes to the company good or worse, also getting happy with the nice amount of green his company was getting. Sabrina was in charge of being the cashier and gets treated like shit every singular time a customer comes into the shop, Solaine is a chef. She is very great at her cooking job, but did accidentally more than once burnt her whole hand in an air fryer solely because of curiosity of how'd her hand look like when crispy. Now finally, Joaquin. More specifically, Joaquin the clown. he always wore a clown suit as he was playing as the brand names mascot basically, and got beaten up by the kids every single day, it was all happy-go-lucky just like this. 

With the occasional of the random events, events like where there were some air fryer incidents, ice cream machine not working, and other occasionally happenings. There were some less fortunate incidents like the kitchen almost burning down and some of the employees close calls with dying. Even with that.... still was very fun! It was just a simple normal cycle. It was all that until...