Oh...

-_-_-*-~THE NEXT DAY~-*_-_-_.

A ring at the baroque door of the German theatre, they didn't even KNOW there WAS a doorbell. As Richtofen cheerfully skipped down the grand staircase, leading himself to the middle of the two door-frames barricaded with wood planks. He saw a familiar zombie with a denim colored delivery uniform, holding a package in it's rotting hands.

 The doctor opens the wooden, fragile door, making the zombie mutter in a grotesque voice, "Edward Richto-" getting cut off as Edward yanked the package out of the undead hands.

"The hell..." Dempsey spoke in disbelief of what he just witnessed. Richtofen then slamming the door behind him, as he ran back to his room. "There's somethin' ya don't see everyday..." 

---------------------------------------------

"Zhere, are you happy now?!!" he exclaimed as he threw the plastic packaging on his messy bed, "Thanks Rictuhfin!" Milo cheered, "Ja, Ja!...NOW GO AVAY!" Edward waved him off.

Questions filled the German's brain as he cautiously approaches his bed, picking up the plastic packet and unwrapping it.

Hm... how can I wear zis?  He thought as he looked in the cracked mirror - the duck with the red scarf Monty wears, quote tracing the shirt along the lines "I am that duck" ... He likes it! It was so silly in every way, it just screamed Kevin Macleod all over it!  It all came crumbling when he suddenly heard heavy footsteps along with a thick Russian accent. - " 'Ey Richtofen, have you- HUUUUUH" The drunk Russian loudly gasped.  "NIKOLAI! NEIN! GET OUUTTT!" Richtofen hysterically yelled at the drunk, as he noticed he had made a run for it! Wait! What if he tells the others?! "NIKOLAAI!! GET OVER HERE!!!" The Nazi chased the Russian. "HEY GUYS! RICHTOFEN HAS A FUNNY SHIRT!" Nikolai mocked his ally, Richtofen was mortified... As he looked at Nikolai with wide eyes and his mouth open. 

Takeo peeked out and Dempsey came running, desperately wanting to see the sight of his enemy wearing the most foolish t-shirt ever

Takeo peeked out and Dempsey came running, desperately wanting to see the sight of his enemy wearing the most foolish t-shirt ever. Just to toy with him, "Holy shit, HAHAHA! Thats the most stupidest shirt I've ever seen in my life!!" 

Tank burst out laughing, as Richtofen gave him a venomous glare, his emerald and azure eyes poisoning him slowly.

"Oh, and I meant it, 'bud." The marine walked beside the German as he provokingly patted him on the shoulder, grunting in annoyance. 

--------------------------------------