1

I was laying in an alleyway sleeping when one of my "siblings" came up to me and shook me to wake up."Wake up (Y/N)" said Lorenzo."What do you want"I said."We have someone new and we want you to meet him"He said stretching out a hand for me to grab so I can get up.I grabbed his hand without hesitating after all he was like a brother to me.he pulled me by my wrist and brought me to another alleyway that wasn't too far from the one you were previously before in.

"Hey Narrancia, that's your name right?"Lorenzo asked."Yeah"The boy said.He looked about your age, he had purple eyes and black hair.he was also wearing a blue hat.He looked confused when he saw you."Who are you"He asked."My name is (Y/N) (L/N) it is very nice to meet you..."You said slowing down to a complete stop waiting for him to say his name.You already knew what his name was, but you still wanted him to introduce himself."Oh uh N-Narancia Ghirga"He stuttered a bit."Nice to meet you Narancia Ghirga"I said.'I was hoping it was a girl so I wasn't the only girl here but I guess not'You thought.

Few Years Later

You guys became fast friends, you really enjoyed his company.You guys would laugh non- stop while the rest would just look at you guys like crazy.You guys ment this guy and he told Narancia to dye his hair blond.(Time skip because i'm lazy)You were caught alone in an alleyway with some guy who said he knew what you did."I know what you did, It's better if you just joined my gang and I can help you get a better life"The strange man with a bob haircut, which you learned that his name was Bruno Bucciarati."I will consider your offer, only if you answer one thing, what do you know that I did"I said in a shaky voice.I was scared, no that's an understatement I was terrified."I know You killed your little sister because she was the reason why your parents died, I know it's weird knowing that a 7 year old kid who is now 10 killed her little sister"The man said I was even more terrified."H-How d-do you know that"I asked obviously scared."I did my research"He said with a smile on his face."All consider your offer"I said quickly running away.When I finally found my "family", they asked me were I was I said nothing, instead I avoided the question and asked"where's big bro?""Yeah where is he?I wanna show him my new hair,"Narancia said with a big smile."I don't know,"Lorenzo said.

When I went to an alleyway so I could sleep, I thought if I joined the gang then I would be able to help my "family" and get them a better life.I think all have to say yes to that.I thought.Hopefully I run into Mr.Bucciarati soon.I can't say no to this offer.

Sorry if it's too bad, I hope you at least enjoyed it:)