2

.

Surprisingly I ran into Mr.Bucciarati the next day while looking for Narancia"Hello there,(Y/N).Have you considered my offer?"He asked."Yes I have Mr.Bucciarati,I also know what my answer will be."I said with a proud smile."What will it be?I understand if it is a no, you are only 15 after all."He said smiling back at me."Yes!"I said I was very proud of myself that I didn't chicken out.Ok meet me here tomorrow I will give you a day to say bye to your dear friends"Said Bucciarati."Ok thank you so much Mr.Bucciarati"I said with a smile while waving and walking."You don't need to thank me if I haven't done anything"He said while smiling back at me.He eventually walked away I started walking forward while being lost in my thoughts.I bumped into Lorenzo."Hey (Y/N), is something wrong?You seemed lost in your thoughts."Said Lorenzo."Huh,oh no Lorenzo.I want you to do me a favor and get everyone, I have something to announce. Please and thank you."I said, giving him a fake smile to try to cover my nervousness."Ok, but I might not be able to find Narancia, I've been looking for him, but I just can't seem to find him or big bro." He said looking down at the floor.

Everyone was gathered around.'Looks like Lorenzo found big bro' I thought."I have news"I said."And so do I" said big bro."Why don't you go first mine is quite difficult to explain."I said."Ok, the reason why Naranci can't be joining us is because...He attacked someone and injured him badly.He was put in jail."He said like if it wasn't that big of a deal.My heart shadard when I heard those come out of his mouth.He was still talking but I was too lost in my thoughts every sound was muffled to me.'Narancia would never do that, he's too kind to do that.'I thought.A tear rolled down my cheek, I unconsciously started crying."Hey (Y/N), are you ok, did you hear a single thing that I just said.Are you crying because of what happened to Narancia, you shouldn't feel bad he truly deserves it after what he did, y'know you always have me am better than him."He said bringing me back to reality.I decided to ignore what he just told me and speak."Well for my news, am going to be leaving."

"Pfft, were you can't just turn into a pilot so you have your own plane, you're a girl after all"Said Rocco.He always disliked me because I was a girl who loved planes. "At least I actually have dreams-, anyways that's not the point, the point is that am leaving so I can join a gang."I said.Rocco looked offended at what I said at first, then he processed what I said and looked shocked."No way who would want a girl in a gang, especially you, gangs aren't for girls."He said.

He was pissing me off too much, insulting me on my last day of being with them,I had enough.Without thinking I walked towards him.I punched him in the face,,I punched him so hard he fell back."I always tried being nice to you but you were rude to me, I can see why your parents abandoned you."I said glaring at him.He looked so scared he was shaking, and crying."Pathetic" I said with a menacing look.

Everyone was looking at me then looking at Rocco, they were doing that non stop.I eventually walked away."Am leaving, if Narancia comes back tell him that I left to join a gang."I said not even looking at them."Wait!"Lorenzo yelled while running straight at me.The only one left that actually cared about me.He hugged me."Please be careful, I will miss you (Y/N)"He said while crying.I hugged him back and said "I will miss you too"I said before running away.