009: Discussing Confession

You're in Saki's perspective.

Timeskip

Finally, lunch break! I took out my lunch and started leaving the classroom. Ichi-chan had to go with Hanasato-san and Azusawa-san. We met in Class 1-B, Hona-chan's class. I took a chair from someone else's desk and sat near Hona-chan.

Honami: Great to see you both! What do you guys have for lunch?
Saki: Edamame!
Shiho: Kushikatsu.
Honami: They both sound delicious! Now, Saki-chan, what did you want to talk about?

I talked to them about how I wanted to confess my love to Ichi-chan. We talked about it for a while and they said she'll 100% like me back.

Saki: How are you so sure?
Honami: Oh.... well...
Shiho: You both seem fairly close. There's no way she'll reject you.

You're in Shiho's perspective.

That reason was true but, there's a whole list of reasons. They'll definitely end up dating.

Honami: Hey! You should invite her over for dinner.
Saki: Huh?
Shiho: If you want to get closer, you should have more hangouts and stuff like that.
Saki: Hmm....

You're in Saki's perspective.

Both Hona-chan and Shiho-chan were right. If I need to get closer to Ichi-chan, I need to have more hangouts with her. I'll invite her over for dinner. Right now! Then, I'll tell my siblings.

Saki: I've thought about it. Thanks guys!
- Saki picks up her lunch and starts walking back to her class -
Honami: Huh? Leaving already? There's still 25 minutes left until lunch break ends!
Saki: I'm going to ask Ichi-chan to come over for dinner like you said! Then, I'll think about the plan for confessing my love to her again to be sure! See you!!
- Saki runs off -

I went back to my class. I placed my food on my desk. I went to visit Class 1-A since Ichi-chan was there. I opened the door and saw them laughing. I didn't think of it too much.

Saki: Hey! Ichi-chan!
Ichika: Huh? Saki? What are you doing here?
Saki: Well, I wanted to ask you a question.
Ichika: Oh, okay.
Saki: Wanna come over for dinner?
Ichika: Sure! What are we having?
Saki: Not sure yet. See ya at 6:00pm!!
Ichika: Mhm! See you!

I was so excited! I went back to my classroom and sat down at my desk. I started eating my lunch and thinking about the confession. I decided to do it during band practice. After we're done practicing and Hona-chan and Shiho-chan leaves, I'll run to the rooftop and text Ichi-chan to meet me there. I'll give her a few gifts and confess my love. I think it's a good idea!

Haruka: Saki-chan? You're eating lunch alone today?
Saki: Oh! Haruka-chan! No, I just came early.
Haruka: I see. Well, I'll be doing my daily penguin sketching while eating some of the snacks I brought.
Saki: Ooh! What kind of snacks?
Haruka: Oh, it's just some potato chips. Nothing else.
Saki: Oh, okay! Have fun sketching penguins on your notebook.