The date

Sullivan Brock- you slipped on a white button up shirt, with brown pants, a red sweater vest over the button up, with black dress shoes, your hair in a clawclip, you have light masscara and white eyeliner on. You then head out to Sammy's restaurant where Sullivan told you to meet him.
You walk in holding on tightly to your brown purse, "Hey." A voice catches your attention, you turn to see Sullivan smiling down at you he was wearing a black button up with some black dress pants a dress shoes, "Hi." You smile up at the boy admiring his features, "Nice to know you dressed up all cute for me." Sullivan teased you Causeing your face to turn a bright red as y'all found yourselves a table. You ended up joking and just enjoying each other's company.

Johnathan Sanchez- you put on a black corset top, with a black slitted skirt, and a fluffy black jacket, black gogo boots, your hair nice and curled, you did a smokey eye moment, even though it was a theme park date you still wanted to look nice. You showed up at 6 flags waiting for Jonathan at the entrance he showed up in a white polo with some blue jeans and tenis, "Dude it's only a theme park date." He hissed "if your gonna keep talking to me like that I'm gonna leave" you hissed at the boy infront of you. You ended up staying and having the time of your life!

Piko Yema- you had decided to wear a tight white button up with tight brown pants a blue blazer, and white Mary Janes, your hair curled and in a ponytail. You show up at Barnes and nobles you immediately spot Piko, he was wearing a blue sweater with blue jeans and a cross necklace, "You look really pretty..." piko says handing you flowers, "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." You wink taking the flowers. You had a lot of gun teasing him all day!

Sirius Bucho- the opera got canceled so you decided to go to an arcade instead. Your wearing a light green and punk crop top/tank top, with low rise blue jeans, a green cardigan with pink high heels, bubble braids in your hair. You enter your local David busters, you see Sirius waiting for you a the entrance in a yellow shirt with black sweat pants, and slides "Your a casual guy huh?" You giggle a bit "Mhhm, and I see you like dressing up?" You nod in response to him.