CHAPTER 34

So I completely got wrapped up on the Selena drama on TikTok and forgot to update. I'm so sorry😅also I'll be updating every Sunday

Ava
Glowing, check. Happy, check. I was happy and glowing and anyone could literally see it. I was smiling all the way from the coffee shop all the way to my office.

Saying hey to co-workers, something I rarely did. But that's what a good orgasm will do to you.

"Hate to ruin your happy party over here, but the divorce client is here for her deposition." Phoebe approached me literally when the elevator doors opened.

"Sam is handling that for me. Meanwhile I got to prep for Mattie's trial. I need to kick ass."

"Speaking of ass, there's some in your office." She said that and left without explaining. But she did wink at me making me more confused.

I happily entered my office thinking maybe Paris decided to surprise me. But she hates surprises so it can't be her. Immediately I looked around I saw Ace seated comfortably on my couch.

"Hey?" I said, more like asked as if it was a question. Looking at him just makes me horny and I blush. I freaking blush just looking at him.

"I know I can be pushy but fuck, I can't get you out of my head!" Wow, what happened to hey, hello, how you doing?

People actually don't say this words anymore. They just up and say what's in their hearts.

"Okay?" I said. Placing my belongings down and taking a seat on my chair. We had a small staring competition with him and I gave up first coz I kept blushing.

"Where's Mattie?" I asked.

"He would kill me if he knew I'm here. Said I shouldn't distract you coz you're preparing for his trial."

Definitely sounds like something he would say. And Ace being here is definitely something he would do. He doesn't listen to people.

"Ava. Can I kiss you. I really need to kiss you right now. I think I'm going insane because of you." Why are there butterflies in my stomach.

A man who knows how to ask for permission is my literal weakness. Him asking to kiss me even though he could do it without asking makes me want him more.

"Yes you can." I whispered and I knew he heard me coz he smirked at me.

I slowly walked towards him and sat on him. His eyes showed all emotions. He's actually right, he is going mad because I have never seen this many emotions in one person.

"Kiss me. Kiss me Ava. Do whatever you want with me. Please I'm begging you." Ace fucking Knight is begging me?

He isn't known to beg. If the world could see him right now, they wouldn't believe it. And per his request and literal beg, I kissed him.

I used his lips for my own pleasure and satisfaction since he politely begged me to. His whimpers and throaty moans had me wanting more.

I could kiss him all day and not get tired. He gripped my ass painfully and made me grind on him. I broke the kiss and kissed his jaw making my way to his neck.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed. Something about men moaning is so fucking hot and sexy. I have the sexiest man in the whole world moaning coz I'm pleasuring him.

"Ava, fuck. I know I said you can use me, but if you keep up like this, I might actually fuck you right fucking now." He said, breathlessly.

There was a knock on my door and I tore myself from him and stood near my bookshelf. Phoebe peeped in and smiled then informed me that Sam was done with the deposition.

She immediately left without handling me the papers because she was blushing. I sat back at my chair and blushed really hard.

I was busy giving him a hickey and he was thinking about fucking me. I looked at him and he was already looking at me, smiling.

"Take off that jumpsuit for me darling. Please." Why does he keep being this nice! I'll be the one fucking him if he keeps begging me to do things for him.

I took off my jumpsuit, well not all of it. He took deep breaths as if calming himself down. His eyes lingered on my boobs and then he positioned himself well on the couch.

"Fuck yourself for me darling. Cum however many times you wish to. Please, Ava. Fuck yourself or I'll do it for you."

Ace's dominant voice sincerely turns me on. It's meant for obedience but I can't focus. Looking at his tatted hands, I didn't know I had a tattoo kink or whatever it is.

I slowly put my hand in my pantie and teased my clit while maintaining eye contact with him. I softly moaned and bit my lip.

"Don't be shy darling. I so desperately want to hear you moan out loud for me." And I did. I masturbated while looking at him.

Denying myself an orgasm at first because I wanted to somehow please him. And mostly because a part of me enjoys edging. I like it too much for my own good.

I came and came and came before giving up. I looked at his eyes and it's as if he was asking me to cum one more time for him. And I wanted to please him.

So I came one more time moaning out loud and whispered his name before leaning my forehead on my table. My fingers were still in my pussy and I was calming myself down.

"I'll see you tonight for our date yes?" He said and I nodded. I couldn't find words to say.

He stood up, adjusted himself, walked to my desk, took my fingers out of me and into his mouth and sucked me clean.

Then kissed my forehead and left like nothing ever happened. Now that I remember what actually happened, Ace is pushy.

He said it himself, he knows he can be pushy. Truth is, I would give us a chance in a heartbeat but my poor heart has been shattered a lot I don't think I'm ready for anything.

With a decision made, I got back to my work, more like try thinking between prepping for a case and fucking myself while Ace watched.

So I've been watching The Crown lately and I have this whole fake British accent stuck in my head😭💀also, why is Philip so funny😂 LoL, I can't with him and I'm a huge Matt Smith fan so yeah😅

Happy reading 😊