CHAPTER 35

MATTIE
I was nervous and I don't know why. My anxiety was really kicking in and I could feel it. I dug my nails into my palms to help me concentrate on something else.

Pain helps me drift away from my anxiety and focus on something else. It's a habit I've had since forever, I can't even remember when it started.

Ace had gone to pick Ava up, calling himself her personal chauffeur. I was outside the restaurant waiting for them. Men and women passing by giving me weird or flirtatious looks.

Ace then pulled over after an eternity and smiled at me before opening the door for Ava and helping her out. I felt my world stop.

Everything and everyone stopped moving for a moment as I took deep breaths trying to compose myself. My God, what did I ever do to deserve such a goddess.

I knew the dress was the right choice but didn't expect the thigh bracelet engraved with the letter A to turn me on this much.

We both had bracelets engraved with our letters and decided to give her Ace's first then mine for when we go on our second date. Confidently assuming there will be a second.

"Told you darling, you make such an impact on us. Just look at Mattie, his whole world seems to have stopped just because of you." I heard Ace say to her.

God, the curves. The way her breasts look like they would spill out of her chest any moment now. Her ass. I felt my pants begin to tighten just at the thought.

"Shall we?" She asked. Curiosity swaying in her eyes. A little bit of insecurity showing up.

"Words can't describe how beautiful and incredible you look tonight." I said trying to ease her nerves.

"Thank you. You clean up well too. Like the smell of that cologne too." She said. Calming down.

Ace lead us in and we were shown our table. The lady kept looking at Ava. She has no idea how many people look at her. Wishing they could have her.

She left and moments later our server for the night arrived. Throwing looks at my boyfriend. I felt special for a moment. People looking at these two.

While they can't have what I have, them, and wishing they could. But I couldn't fight off the insecurities tagging off at the back of my mind.

Maybe the reason why they can't spare me a second glance is because I'm not better looking. Or maybe they just don't like....

"Whatever it is you're thinking stop. You're handsome my love. Don't pay attention to them. They're just jealous that you have two gorgeous people with you." Ace said.

Ava then looked at me and smiled. Her smile eased me a little bit and I looked at both of them. I'm one lucky person. To have the most sexiest people with me.

While having our drinks and appetizers, we made small talk. Ava talked about my case. Ace told us about his day and I did too.

Designing cars and engines for a living isn't that interesting to people. Most people find it boring. Heck people who watch formula 1 are countable. But sitting here and talking about it to the people I love makes it more interesting.

Ava listened and asked questions even though I knew she doesn't understand a thing about cars. Ace isn't a fan of race cars but knows one or two things about cars and he listens to me.

But I also didn't miss how the two of them kept throwing glances at each other. Like there is something I'm missing. Something that happened in my absence.

"I'm I missing something? You two keep looking at each other like you fucked behind my back or shit." I said, as a joke, while sipping my drink.

Ava looked guilty and Ace well Ace was Ace. He hardly ever admits shit but looking at him he looked sorry.

"I'm sorry baby but I couldn't concentrate at work. Do you know how hard it was to ignore what happened in my office a month ago? Everytime I'm in there I keep seeing her cum, hearing her moan, seeing you fuck her with your fingers."

Ace admitting something? Well I sure do hope it rains literal rainbows and sunshines. Huh, rainbows!

"So I sneaked in Ava's office, we made out. She gave me a small hickey and she fucked herself while I watched then I tasted her. And I wanna do it again."

"Okay wow. We're at dinner. Maybe can we refrain going into details about everything?" She said. Her face flushing and her ears a light shade of pink.

"Ooh wow. I thought I clearly told you not to distract her Ace." I had purposely asked him that to give her time to prep for our trial.

"I'm sorry baby. But from now on if I don't get my daily dosage of her, I'll go insane." He said.

Of course I understand him. I'm not even pissed he's taking time to bond with Ava without me. They need it. But I'm mad at myself for being left out.

Life hasn't been the same since the three of us did something sexual. Life has been hard because it makes the both of us want Ava more.

"Well. I'm not mad you're bonding. But I am mad you didn't listen to me. I'm sure Ava will tell you opening statements are as important as closing statements too. So if you go see her behind my back, you'll be punished."

I don't know what got into me. I'm a switch but my dominant side rarely surfaces. And by the look of Ace he is surprised as I am.

As for my girl, she was turned on. In the middle of a restaurant, she was turned on by my dominance. Jesus, why the hell would she look at me like that.

"Your punishment would be, no daily dosage of Ava until the trial ends. I'm I clear?" I asked looking at them both.

They both nodded. Even Ace was turned on. This two horny bastards.