Twenty-two

Ao'nung placed his relatively large palm on the back of the other's head to make sure not to cause Neteyam any pain before slowly laying them both onto the soft ground. The variety of flowers and different plants bordered the younger one's body and snuggled up to his skin in a comfortable manner. As if they had been waiting for this moment their entire lives.

The Metkayina looked down with an expression of affection and desire, leaning in and kissing Neteyam deeply as he already began to miss the feeling of the other's lips on his own. Carefully letting his body come down on the warrior's pelvic bones so as not to crush him. To Ao'nung's pleasure, Neteyam tilted his head and pushed into the kiss too, his arms coming up and moving around the older one's neck.
Both of them were content to take things slow and just enjoy the moment, knowing that this was probably going to be one of the most special days of their lives. They were in no hurry to pass through what they've waited for since they were little.
That being said, Neteyam was more than ready when Ao'nung removed his lips only to connect them with his heavily heaving chest again.

Slightly squinting his eyes, the forest na'vi occasionally let some lust-filled sounds tremble out of his mouth, which Ao'nung seemed to adore more than he would like to admit. "You sound so beautiful..", he breathed onto the na'vi's waist before placing a few small kisses there, making sure not to miss a single spot.
Upon hearing all of those sweet and highly addictive compliments coming out of the Metkayina's mouth, Neteyam turned a deep red while feeling a flush creep up his face. This was by far the best he had ever felt, with every aspect of the moment colliding and creating something so incredibly overwhelming: the location, the mesmerizing surroundings, their longing for each other, and, of course, Ao'nung. Everything felt so perfect, almost magical.

A gasp left Neteyam's lips when the other suddenly let his hands come down to pull off the little clothing around his hips. But not before quickly glancing up into the warrior's eyes to ensure that he was still comfortable with everything he was doing and about to do.
Neteyam instantly nodded, his heart almost leaping as Ao'nung got closer to completely undressing him. Neteyam lifted his body off the ground with his legs, making it easier for the other to slide the cloth off and down his knees, laying it to the side for the time being. It wasn't long until Ao'nung nearly ripped his own loincloth off and threw it a bit further away just to connect their needy lips once again.

"Agh, fuck..", the Metkayina panted, shakingly, when Neteyam tangled his hands and fingers into the other's curls, pulling on them and seeing it as a form of support for his body. They shortly broke the kiss in need for air, breathing heavily like they'd just run a marathon.
While looking up and into a well-known pair of hypnotic blue eyes, Neteyam had to stop for a second and smile at the sight. "You're so pretty, do you know that?", he whispered right before he felt a head suddenly bury itself in his neck and heard some shy chuckles from the other. "Well, now I do," the older one replied, his face as red as the warrior's wound on his chest.

"But that's nothing compared to you..." he finished, smiling from ear to ear prior to connecting their lips in a deep and genuine kiss. He could feel Neteyam's tongue trying to break through, so the teal na'vi parted his lips a little more and let their two organs melt into each other's touch.
Adrenaline rushed through his veins at an insanely fast pace, and his lust for the younger boy grew with each second they spent together. He then tilted his body and lifted Neteyam's legs to line himself up right in between them and place them back on his thighs.
Just as the reef na'vi noticed the other getting more impatient, he slid one of his hands over Neteyam's chest and down to his normally covered part. He began lightly rubbing and pushing, not doing too much at first but still making sure not to break the ongoing kiss.

When Ao'nung suddenly earned a shaky whimper from the other, parting their lips for a split second, he knew that what he was doing was working. Therefore, the boy went a little harder, even faster, but instantly stopped when Neteyam's noises became louder and his breaths quicker. It surely wasn't time for that to end so soon, especially since Ao'nung had barely touched the other.
But as the excitement in both of their bodies became too much to handle from time to time, Ao'nung finally decided that it was time for the main act. He slowly grabbed his braid on the back of his head and brought it to the front while watching as Neteyam's eyes widened for a quick second.

"Ready?" asked the one on top in hushed tones, carefully taking the warrior's braid in his other hand and feeling the heat rise as he moved them closer bit by bit. Neteyam simply nodded, a mixture of nervousness and excitement on his face.
Ao'nung took another deep breath before letting his hand run down to the queue on both braids and locking eyes for the final time, feeling his nerves racing.

Just milliseconds before letting them connect and create one of the strongest bonds in existence, the Metkayina paused, adoring the loving boy in front of him.
"From now on, it'll just be me and you", he whispered with a genuine and heartwarming smile.

"..me and you, until forever".