When he's drunk

~Luffy~
Luffy accidentally drank some sake because someone said that it was really "tasty" juice.

"Come on Luffy, let me go." Luffy was attached to me like unwanted scab.

"You smell good~ I wonder if you taste good to..." I blushed and he grabbed my arm and tried to bite my arm.

"Luffy!" I yelled and pushed him back. He laughed "I'm just kidding... you look so pretty~"

Why is he being like this? I know he's drunk but still.

"Hey Y/N. I think we should..." he whispered the rest in my ear and I slapped him because of what he said.

"What did he say Y/N?" Nami asked and I blushed, "Not important! I- I'll take him back to the ship. I think he needs to sleep."

She nodded and I began to drag him away. "Yo! It look like Luffy isn't as innocent as we thought." Said Usopp.

"Shut up squidward nose! You don't even know what he said!" I yelled back at him.

~Mini time skip~
I finally made it to the Sunny and I plopped Luffy down on our bed. He whined "Y/N!" He wrapped his arms around my waist. "What?" I asked while rolling my eyes.

"I love you..." I smiled "I love you too you goof. Now go to sleep." I slowly pushed him back down and tried to soothe him by playing with his hair.

"No... I don't... want to sleep..." he said slowly as he slowly fell asleep. "Goodnight dummy."

I leaned down and kissed his lips before going back to the rest of the crew.

~Zoro~
Zoro drinks a lot so I've never seen him drunk, but this time was different.

He's spent the past few seconds kissing me. On the cheek, lips, shoulders, neck, whatever.

"Zoro, you drank to much... please control yourself." I lightly pushed his head back. He propped himself up so he was sitting crisscrossed.

"Y/N... can I get a little vulnerable with you?" He asked and of course I nodded.

"I honestly can't wait to marry you... it will fill the empty space in my heart." He grabbing my hand and put it where his heart is.

"I won't have it reserved for you only though... I'll have to keep room for the brats we might have..." he said in a lazy way, he looked sleepy.

"Huh? Your only saying this because your drunk honey. You'd never be this open with me." I placed my other hand on his cheek and he smiled.

"You're right, but what I'm saying is true... you light up my boring life." He leaned in for another kiss but I stopped him with my hand.

"Hey! I was trying to kiss you!" He yelled and flopped back on the floor. "No! You smell like alcohol."

"F that! I'm getting that kiss one way or another!" He jumped forward and pinned me to the ground, let's just say I didn't get off the hook so easily.

~Sanji~
"Y/N! Please stop avoiding me~! I didn't mean to offend or embarrass you~."

I crossed my arms "You touched my butt in front of the whole crew... Needless to say I'm extremely angry at you!!!!!"

I started walking to our room. Sanji was one of those perverted drunks. I think everyone could have seen that coming.

Sanji tried to catch up with me. He picked me up and hugged me tighter than he ever has.

"Please don't leave me! All I want in this world is you! I didn't want to hurt you! Whatever you do! Please forgive me!"