Chapter 1

'It's cold.'

Tsuna scrunched his brows at the mild discomfortness. The cold was strangely too strong for someone living in a hous-mansion. 'Is there a black out?'

"...."

He dismissed the question when he finally realised how stupid that sounded like. Vongola? The most influential, wealthiest family in the world is having a black out? That sounded like a bad joke. Vongola is equipped with only the best and hand made by the best infamous scientists and engineers in the world.

That's how rich they are, even though he was literally friends with those said people.

'Ok seriously, why is it so cold???'

He was getting irritated. He haven't gotten much sleep and now his sleeping time is getting interrupted.

Suddenly, he shivered, perhaps from the biting cold. It's not like he can't handle it, he can definitely withstand this type of harsh cold. It is nothing compared to when Reborn dragged him to camp in the Mount Everest itself and fend for himself for a week straight.

He could vividly hear his tutor's pitch voice and cold, sadistic baby eyes gazed back at him that day.

"A mafia boss must be ready to adapt in different situation and that includes witstanding this cold and living in it. What's that? Dame Tsuna, don't question my method, go jump in the water and swim for an hour."

He could not comprehend why a mafia boss of all people have to have this kind of skill. Like, what kind of situation will end up with him surviving in fricking cold mountain? It's definitely not normal.

But still, why is his room so cold??

Having enough, he reluctantly opened his eyes slowly, letting his sight adjusted to the darkness.

He was immediately strucked dumbfounded at the sight before him. A bunch of trees towering above him shown him that he was, in fact, not in his room and the source of the cold was just from the snow.

Tsuna doesn't know what the hell is he doing or why he's here.

One moment he was sleeping in his bed and the next thing he was sleeping in the woods on the goddamn snow while it's snowing heavily?

As far he's concerned, it's summer season today and not fricking winter.

"Where am I???" He choked out the words, he resisted the urge to screamed out loud and tear his hair out in frustration.

Everywhere he looked, there's only trees and not a single house to be spotted. And white. So many white.

"Ok, calm down Tsuna. You're a mafia boss now and if Reborn find out that you're about to scream like when you're 13, he'll definitely make you run around the shopping centre where most of your workers worked while naked!"

He shuddered as he imagined how humiliated he will be. The trauma Reborn inflicted in him engraved deeply into his soul.

He forced himself to calm down, observing his surrounding while trying to figure out where and why is he here.

"Did Reborn plucked me out of the bed and ditched me here?" Tsuna sighed, accusing his tutor first but his intuition hummed at the back of his mind, disagreeing with his assumption.

"No?" He replied in surprise, surprised that It's not Reborn's fault that he ended up like this. "Then what?"

'Somewhere far.'

Tsuna huffed, his intuition had grown over the passed few years to the point that it looked like it gained sentience, and yet it's answer is as vague as ever, leading him to figure out the rest.