Chapter 4

A/N:

It's been a while. I've been busy with life and other stuff as well but I have came back with another chapter. Truth be told, I think this story is quite short but its about 8000+ words so maybe that's because it's the same scenery or something.

But anyway, hopefully you guys like and enjoy this and leave a vote and comment what you think of it so far.

Have a great day and night everyone!

-----

Time seemed to freeze when their eyes locked together, taking in her features as he unconsciously tried to compare them to his dream.

Although the dream happened a long time ago and he barely even remembered what it had shown him, Tsuna knew that they were both the same person. It could explain how familiar she felt to him.

"You... I saw you in my dream," Tsuna said slowly.

The woman, whose confusion was lightly expressed through her unique eyes lacking pupils, only a misty shade of lavender that faded to dark purple the higher it went, blinked in surprise at that statement.

It did not occur to Tsuna that it sounded strange to the others, and that what he meant was not the same as what she thought in mind, or him.

"Stay back, you bastard! How dare you confess such things and let Tamayo-sama's innocent ears hear such depraved words!" A young man with dull light green to black hair popped out from behind her and began to make his way to Tsuna to jab his finger at his chest.

"H-huh?" Tsuna stammered, taken aback at the aggressive interference of another person. A quick scan of his angry features instantly reminded him of the other person in his dream.

However, Tsuna did not prioritize that first, not when his mind carefully processed what the young man had said. His cheeks immediately went red, finally understanding how wrong that sounded.

In his embarrassment, Tsuna flailed his arms panickily as though to wipe away the line of thought the man came up with.

"Oh! Oh no no no! That's not what I meant! As a matter of fact, you were in my dream too!" Tsuna quickly added the last part in an attempt to diffuse the situation.

The man was about to open his mouth only to find himself stopping halfway, followed by round eyes.

Suddenly, his face contorted into a mix of confusion, flustered, and mad at the same time, a rather unique combination that made an equally red-faced Tsuna stutter in response because he knew the other misunderstood him once more.

"What do you mean by that!?" He pointed at him exaggeratedly, bristling like a cat does.

"H-hieee!" Tsuna couldn't help but revert himself back to a 14-year-old. Sweat started to form rapidly now that he garnered the surrounding attention. How on earth was he going to explain this!?

"L-look, you've misunderstood me. It's not that kind of dream! It's complicated. You're..." Tsuna trailed off and blinked, looking closely into the man's eyes, which narrowed in response.

Now that Tsuna thought of it, those pupils of his were slitted like a cat's. Despite people possessing unique coloring and pupils, Tsuna hadn't stumbled upon someone with such eyes except for a certain kind.

"...a demon?" he whispered.

Tsuna watched as an alarmed expression rippled across their faces in an instant. The man stretched his arm out as if to cover Tamayo's figure from view, an even more ferocious glare directed at him with a hint of wariness.

This reaction prompted Tsuna to shut his mouth tight.

'Both of them are demons,' Tsuna corrected himself inwardly. 'But why did I dream of them? They must be important.'