Chapter 2

Tsuna looked at the makeshift tomb, a bunch of irregular sized sticks pierced the ground in a row like a tiny fence. It doesn't looked much but it served it's purpose. It marked the area where the dead was buried.

There were no flowers blooming currently since winter just end so it doesn't strike right in his heart to leave without offering anything.

He tried to use his sky flame on his palm. Suddenly, it's colour were tinted slightly with indigo and the small flame that burst out of his hand changed to white lilies, fresh like it had just been picked.

"It doesn't last for long but here." He put them down gently right on the soil.

Tsuna took one last look before he leave. And now, to ponder his unsolved problem.

"I wonder where can I find a town or something..."

It had come to his attention that he doesn't know where to find one. He was in a forest afterall and the only way to find out where to find one was to just keep walking and pray that he accidentally stumbled upon it instead of straying any further.

Well, if it's night, Tsuna assumed it will be much easier since he can see the lights from the house. But it's already morning so he got no choice but to walk and wait for the gods to bless him with luck.

"Or I could just use my sky flame and fly up to see where I am..."

He shook his head the next second. It's risky since civilians might accidentally see it and he rather not explain to the Vindice face to face why he used his flame.

He pursed his lips, should he do it...? The Vindice might overlook him but he didn't meant to abuse the privilege of having them close as friends but still, should he...?

"I think I'll pass." He sighed loudly, already hearing Rrborn repriminding him of how unbecoming he is of a mafia boss but he find himself unable to care at the moment.

Suddenly, he noticed that the woods began to thin out, signalling that he is coming close to a settlement. There were even tree stumps all around him.

Even though it's cloudy up here, he can see that the sun were a bit high up in the sky than before, telling him that he had been walking for a short amount of time.

Tsuna began to inspect his surrounding after a few minutes of walking. The area he was currently in was very unusual. It was clearly a clearing site. For what? He doesn't know.

One thing for sure, it's not for a training area. It was too small and there were bunch of wooden poles that was designed to served as torches that were placed in an open round shape with some torches placed near the opening to form a path to the circle.

He somehow felt kind of wistful when he laid his eyes on this area, almost nostalgic.

Cold breath escaped his mouth as he scrutinized the place once more, "do I know this place?"

Tsuna tried to recall if he ever went to this place and ultimately came to a decision that he haven't. However, even if there was nothing else to see, he couldn't get rid of the feeling that there was something in this area that make it felt special no matter how bare it looked like.

He shook his head once more, "I better keep going."

A few meter away from the place, after passing by a stream, still frozen and in the middle of melting under the sunlight and hiking up a short snowy hill, Tsuna finally found a house!

Well, an old abandoned house...

"Oh, no one lives here." Tsuna unconciously frowned, visibly upset to see no one.