GREAT NEWS!!

So hello again, long time no see, my beautiful fellas.

So this is a HUGE thanks to many supportive people. LunaBooks1403, ilovvvvboooks , dontjanoimfabulous , WolfPack2424 , Caolivia44 , CrazyPheonix , killertwinsy , The_Awkward_Reader and many others who voted and commented on my work. You all have no idea how grateful I am that you took your time to read my book, thank you. Seriously, gracias, grazie, thank you, (and any other language, right now I only know three lol)

So last chapter I mentioned I was going to write another book! But a lot happened between today and that day, so things changed. I WILL BE writing a new book called "Indulgent" (shit I dropped my phone, thank God it didn't broke) anyways, phew, umm yeah so it's called Indulgent, and it's not a spin off or a sequel of A Student. I begun trying to write a spin off but then I wasn't feeling as inspired and excited about it as I felt about A Student. Right now I'm ecstatic about this one.

I got this knew, amazing idea and I just really wish you guys would enjoy this new book along with me. I have hope Indulgent will connect with you guys like A Student did, or even more. It will include struggles I go through, or that you guys might be going through, I just simply want to show you guys it's not over. You've got time, and things won't always stay the same.

The cover of Indulgent is to your right, or up, lol. I will put it up this week, the first chapter will be introduced and I hope you guys will read along. ❤️

XOXO

description below:

Indulgent
•having or indicating a tendency to be overly generous to or lenient with someone.

It took me four years to stop being a hypersensitive, angelic pet. Trying to please everyone, every friend who assured me a place in society misused me, lowered me to hell and reminded me of how weak, unimportant I was. They kept me low in the ground, they mocked my scars and enjoyed my tears.

I met someone who changed me to something unrecognizable, untouchable. I wasn't as invisible anymore, I guess. To be taken your hand and be knocked down, so I could learn how to stand up. And I did, I learned how to step up for myself, that person clapped as I stood up and felt confident enough on my own flawlessness, strong enough that I could cut off all ties with my bullies. But I took me a step further, confidence wasn't enough, I needed to be something, someone, I needed to feel like I was untouchable.

It turned me into what your parents warned you about, the person not to be, the person not to hang out with- that's all me. A thief, a junkie, a failure, a disobedient chaos. I had the best days of my life vandalizing the city, people's houses, running away, selling drugs, stealing, account hacking, and taking snapchats at every crime. I am someone who had no problems ruining someone else's day, or year. Which is relieving, I got to give away some payback to those friends who laughed at the blood dripping from my wrists. I got to ruin the ones who ruined the hypersensitive girl I used to be. I brought them to the same ground they put me on.

But that payback got me in the place your parents didn't even knew existed. The place you didn't knew existed- a place your nightmares couldn't imagine. A hospital disguised as a jail for kids like me, with trauma, drug abuse, jaw-dropping criminal records, and unsolved emotions that lead to revelry. It wasn't the first time I was going to jail, three months might be a bit too much, but when I come out it won't change a thing. I was born to be this way, I felt free and high (literally), standing behind bars wouldn't change who I am.

I swore I wouldn't change, but soon enough I was turning back to the girl I buried, turning tears to screams. I noticed it just wasn't jail, it wasn't a hospital, it wasn't what I was prepared for. It's been years since I shed a tear, it's been years since I was mocked and humiliated. I wasn't ready to find myself in the holes of hell. I wasn't ready to be myself again, to be that girl.

I met another who I have yet to know wether he's to break me or put me back together. He was as cruel as I was, and something in his eyes said he was being held back from truly ruining me, he spoke sadness and horrors, lies and struggles. Speechless, that's what I felt when it was about him, he was frightening, he was stuck in here for nothing compared to my reasons. I was an angel when it came to him, and he was my final destruction, my final, deepest, life-threatening, cut.

I didn't knew what he wanted. However, something I knew he was here for?

To make us Indulgent.

~*~*~*~* chu like it? No? *pouty emoji* yeah?! Comment what you expect or would like to expect in this new book!