Chapter 22

A Student
Copyright ©
Chapter 22
~~~~~~~~~~ comment and vote ;)

The whole point of everything I do is to find myself. To seek happiness and learn about myself. What I'm capable of and what I'm not. Right now, I want to stay in this place full of illegally behavior. I am already here, do I want to turn back? I'm sure I don't want to. Do I want to join in the wrongdoing? No. Do I want to hang around my boyfriend and meet the other side of the world? Yes.

"I want to stay," I say looking up to him smiling.

He leans down kissing me softly.

"Keep it PG!" Shouts Dion. "Nah keep it pornographic no issue with that," he adds.

I roll my eyes and go back to the table full of junk food. "Well, is there food here?" I ask moving stuff around. Huge bags of Doritos, Cheetos, candy, soda, Takis, is there food in here at all?

"Yes," answers Trevon. "You're looking at it right now."

I scoff. I grab a chocolate bar and walk back to the couch next to Cris. "This is what you do? Get high, play video games," I ask looking around the place one more time. "Seems pretty legit."

"We can go shoplifting," Dion says.

"Oh God please no, don't give her any more ideas," Alec begs sitting next to me. I lay in his chest opening my chocolate bar, but I can't help the laugh that comes out of me.

"On my bucket list," I say. Everyone eyes me like I'm nuts so I add, "just kidding." But... Am I really kidding? Would I go shoplifting carelessly? I guess I wouldn't know until I try.

"No but for real what do you guys do here?" I ask taking a bite of my chocolate.

"Do drugs, get drunk, have sex, it depends on the mood," answers Trevor.

Note to myself: never ask about meeting cites.

"Of course you're invited to none of that," Alec adds breaking the ice cold silence. "Trevor, don't be so literal next time."

"Oh come on, Nysa knows what we do she isn't stupid. We sniff sugar, drink apple juice and kiss pretty ladies," he corrected smiling at me. "And don't let anyone govern you, Nysa. You do whatever the hell you want Princess." He winks. "That includes Alec," he murmurs.

It's right there. Just one request away, a simple question, to pay and take it. Or it can even be given free. Do I want to try this? Do this? Take it? Go full on crazy and "sniff sugar"? I sigh, my mind and heart for once agree on something, and drugs is not my thing. I never lied to myself about that I guess, I've never really even enjoyed the topic.

"Who else has access down here?" I ask.

"Well Princess you gave access to Annie, remember?" Dion asks. "She hasn't come by, I guess she doesn't want to cross paths with you." Cris suddenly sits up and starts cursing out the Playstation four. We all ignore him. "You were the one to order me to mix cocaine and sugar powder."

"And you're following right?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Yes, Your Highness," he hisses.

"She said what?" Asked Ray and Cris together as one.

"Your Princess here asked the favor. To mix cocaine and sugar powder." Dion shrugs. "Only for Anya, Jenna and Annie that is. Wouldn't want the whole city to hunt my ass. Is that even healthy?" He asks me.

"It's healthier than cocaine," I answer.

Is it healthy? I roll my eyes at myself, it's better than pure cocaine. I sigh, I truly feel bad for the girls. If there was just a way to help them. But I'll be dealing with three cocaine addicts, I'm not fully capable of restraining them and helping them throughout withdrawals. Plus you first have to accept you need help, then you need to seek help, but I don't think they're even aware of how bad their case is. Alec kisses my cheek and coops me in his arms, he knows this is affecting me. I do want to help them badly, but how?