S3 Chapter 116 : Serving Time (1)

"Crazy, Misaki is all over the news." Akihiko sighed as he scroll his phone.

"I mean, the whole world knows her." Nana smiled.

"I wonder if Misaki actually murdered someone," Akihiko mumbled.

"Watch what you say." Shinzuki clenched his fist, ready to throw a tantrum.

"You're mad because you can't see your honey boo while she serves time in prison, right?" Masaru made fun of Shinzuki.

"Shut up, will you? I will pay to get her out of prison." Shinzuki pushed Masaru away as he walked inside his dorm room.

"Geez, he seemed really pissed." Masaru brushed his shoulder and laughed as he sat on the couch.

"No, it might turn dangerous." Akihiko sighed as he stood next to Masaru.

"Why?" Masaru asked simply.

"He would pay millions of dollars to get Misaki out of prison." Akihiko stared back at Shinzuki's dorm.

"For real? Why is he so obsessed?" Masaru laughed, thinking it was funny that Shinzuki is so obsessed.

"He's always obsessed with Misaki. It's already too late to stop him because he is all over her now. Like, so fucking obsessed." Akihiko stared at Masaru in a serious face.

"Misaki, what are you planning?" Rei looked at me with a sad face as she talked to me over the phone.

"I wonder." I smiled and hung up the phone.

...

"Now we will begin the case of Misaki Akagi and Yoshie Kojima." The judge started the case.

I entered the room as everyone turned their heads and took a picture of me with the academy uniform and a handcuff. Flash of the cameras were everywhere as I sat at the corner of the room with the name tag "Defendant".

"Good morning, Your Highness." The judge smiled at me as he fixed his glasses posture.

"Morning." I smiled back.

"You seemed extremely confident." The judge gave me a side eye and flipped the papers he was holding.

"Of course I am." I smiled.

"Plaintiff may enter." The judge permits the plaintiff to enter.

The door of the courtroom opened as Nayya and Ryuzaki entered there together. Everyone started taking a picture of them. 

I smiled at Nayya as she looked at me with a confused face, but she sat at the plaintiff seat.