Unexpected Melody characters

Characters and Appearances in list below:

Jake: Jake is a high school student who is seen as a loser by his peers. He has messy, curly brown hair and wears glasses that he is self-conscious about. He is of average height and has a skinny build. He has a scar above his eyebrow which he got from the accident that helped him discover his passion for music.

Mara: Mara is a cool loner punk girl who attends the same high school as Jake. She has a wild aura that scares other students but within, she has a secret desire to be a rockstar. She has short, purple hair and a number of piercings in her ears and lip. She is tall and has a lean, athletic build. Her outfit consists of leather jackets, band t-shirts and ripped jeans.

Mike: Mike is the popular athletic crush of many girls in the school. He is a bassist in Mara's band and is considered the heartthrob of the school. He has chiseled jawline and broad shoulders. He has a confident, laid-back personality. He wears sports jerseys and athletic shorts most of the time.

Tyler: Tyler is a bully in the school who joins Mara's band as a drummer. He has a rough exterior, with a thick neck and broad chest. He has a buzz cut hairstyle and a lot of tattoos on his arms. He wears leather jackets and jeans most of the time.

Sarah: Sarah is one of the "losers" in the school who is inspired by Jake. She is a sweet and kind-hearted person who is often underestimated. She has curly, brown hair and wears glasses like Jake. She is of average height and has a curvy build. She loves to wear bright and colorful clothes.

Tony: Tony s another "loser" in the school who is inspired by Jake. He is a quiet and reserved person who is a genius at playing the keyboard. He has messy, brown hair and wears a beanie most of the time. He is tall and has a thin build. He loves to wear hoodies and sneakers.

Matt: Matt is the last of the "losers" in the school who is inspired by Jake. He is a drum prodigy and has a loud personality to match. He has short, spiky hair and a big smile. He is of average height and has a muscular build. He loves to wear band t-shirts and jeans.

Eclipse, the greatest band in the world, consists of three talented musicians: Leo, Ava, and Caleb. Leo is the lead vocalist and guitarist, known for his smooth, powerful voice and impressive guitar skills. He has piercing green eyes, messy brown hair, and a tall, athletic build. He's often seen wearing leather jackets and skinny jeans, exuding a rebellious and confident demeanor.

Ava is the keyboardist and backing vocalist, adding depth and emotion to the band's sound with her soulful voice and keyboard skills. She has long, curly black hair, almond-shaped brown eyes, and a petite frame. She's known for her fashion sense and is often seen wearing flowy dresses and boots, giving off a bohemian vibe.

Caleb is the drummer and beatmaker, driving the rhythm of the band with his powerful drumming and beat-making skills. He has a shaved head, a muscular build, and intense blue eyes. He's often seen wearing simple t-shirts and jeans, letting his skills speak for themselves. With their unique looks and diverse musical abilities, Eclipse is a force to be reckoned with in the music world.

Mbti Personalities

Jake - MBTI: INFP (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving) Enneagram: 4w5 (The Individualist)

Sarah - MBTI: ESFP (Extroverted, Sensing, Feeling, Perceiving) Enneagram: 7w8 (The Enthusiast)

Tony - MBTI: ISFJ (Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging) Enneagram: 6w5 (The Loyalist)

Matt - MBTI: ENFJ (Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging) Enneagram: 2w1 (The Helper)

THE UNDERGROUNDS

Maya - MBTI: INTJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging) Enneagram: 5w6 (The Investigator)

Tyler - MBTI: ESTP (Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving) Enneagram: 8w9(The Challenger)

Mike - MBTI: ISFJ (Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, Judging) Enneagram: 9w1 (The Peacemaker)

THE ECLIPSE

Leo ENTJ 3w4 (Extroverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging)

Ava ISTJ 6w5(Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging)

Caleb ESTJ 8w7(Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging)