i want her

☆Disclaimer

all the characters not real.so watch in your imagination.

Vote, comment, share

_____________________________________

Jk: I already give too much time.
      Mr.hawang

Mr.hawang: ok boss but I need little more time please.

Mr.hawang beg in front Korea's dangerous and heartless mafia king jeon jungkook. Jungkook roll his eyes on mr.hawang. And turn toward bedroom when saw a figure moving under bedsheet. He smirk and again turn to mr.hawang whole instructing his man to uncover the bedsheet.

Jk: How old your daughter??

Mr.hawang: what?

Mr.hawang move his gaze from ground to bed room and saw jungkook man's carrying his sleeping daughter in bridle style. He freak out and start to  beg again

Mr.hawang: Boss please leave my daughter please!! I'll pay all you debts but please don't take her. She is only one I have please *cry*

Jk: okey then I'll free her * walk toward y/n* From this world *point his gun toward Y/n head *

Mr.hawang: * on his knees * please no......please!! I'll do whatever you want please don't hurt her.

Jk:*give his to one of his man and touch Y/n's face* I want her sell her to me.

Y/n's pov

Wow!! What a nice dream. Now time to get up.i stretch my arms and sit up still eyes closed. I usually call for my Appa,so this time  I also does the same.

Y/n : Appa? *shout Appa?

Suddenly someone throw a soft thing feels like clothes. I open my eyes cause dad never do that.wait? What? It's not my house. Where iam? Iam looking here and there when someone spoke with a deadly deep voice.

??: good you're up now go change your clothes.

Y/n: w- who are you? And where am I? Where my Appa? * start crying * I want my appa.

??: shut up

He quickly come closer and sit on the bed

??: Remember one thing from now on you're my slave. you'll do whatever I want. And one more thing *come close to my face* never disobey me.

I quickly nodded totally scared by him. He wear his clothes and walk from here living me alone. Now I'm stuck here? Appa? Eomma? I cry and cry more until I fall asleep.

       Vote, comment, share ♡

Please support me💗🧸