Chapter: 1

(Warning smutt~~ you has been warned)

I awake to the feeling of a cold sweat dripping down my back... my heart pounding fast as if I've just awoken from a nightmare I couldn't remember... I get out of bed and make my way downstairs to get myself a glass of water.
I lean against my kitchen counter drinking it as I look at the clock, 11:34pm, my parents still weren't home... but that wasn't unusual, it was a Friday night after all... I yawn and stretch, I'd better get back to bed... I walk over to the sink and pour out the remaining water from my glass and place it in the sink, that's when I hear a deep laugh come from behind me in the doorway of the kitchen followed by "don't fucking move if you want to live until tomorrow..."
Oh my god.... who the hell was this?! I was home alone I didn't even hear anyone come in?! I begin to tremble in fear as I hear him come closer... however I do as they say and don't turn around...
The person laughs again, I figure it to be a boy due to the deepness of his voice, his voice however is scary almost demonic...
He grabs my hair with one hand and yanks my head back before whispering into my ear causing me to shake more
"You look just like your mother..."
I widen my eyes "wh-what do you me--ARHG!!" Before I finish he punches me in the side,
"Shut the fuck up. If you want your mother and father to return tonight I suggest you stay quiet and don't try to fight me..."
Was this some sort of trick question?.. Without hesitation he pulls down my pyjama trousers and panties... "s-stop!!"
He shows me photos of my parents at a club from that night... so this wasn't no joke... he was serious... his hands were pale... and rough and cold against my Soft bare skin... I begin to cry as his hands explore my body... what do I do?.. I don't want anything to happen to my parents... but I don't want this either... before I even realise what's happening he thrusts his member into me forcefully, I scream out in pain only to have his hand cover my mouth, "I said shut the fuck up!" He begins to thrust hard and fast as I cry out in pain... I hope my parents are okay... this bastard better not have done anything to them... my body was filled with an intense feeling... it hurt like hell but there was a trace of pleasure... what was I talking about!! I cried harder before pleading him to stop... he only fastens his speed even more... Before coming to a dead stop and pulling out... leaving me go I collapse to the ground crying into my hands and breathing unevenly...
"Now, I believe you're a smart young girl, who wouldn't be stupid enough to tell anyone about this little meeting of ours, you wouldn't want your precious parents getting hurt now would you... but if you did I'd better not leave much evidence..." saying this I hear him zip up his trousers. "your parents are alive... for now. but if you so much as tell a soul... that can all change very quickly." he gently ruffles my hair from behind and laughs before turning and walking out of the kitchen... "I'll let myself out then..." I quietly turn around just in time to catch him leave my house, however, the only thing I was able to make out at the time was his white hoodie that seemed to glow in the dark night, and was it stained with... blood?.. My eyes widen... what if that was from my parents-- why am I even thinking that! I continue to cry again and lean against a counter... I never imagined my first time would be like this... I always swore to myself that my first time would be with the man I would spend the rest of my life with... (foreshadows ;) anyways this was short and snappy but meh~ first chapter... Anyway hope you enjoyed :) )