Chapter: 2

I recalled the events that happened last night as I was sat in French at school. I could barely keep my eyes open... My parents returned at 4:30am this morning drunken up... I still couldn't find myself to sleep though, I didn't tell them what had happened... I mean? He said my parents would be alive if o didn't tell... I went straight to bed and didn't even call the police and my parents are alive... he was obviously deranged in some sort to have done that! I feel my eyes begin to tear up... fuck I can't cry! Not here...
I raise my hand and call out to my teacher, "Madame?" It was a good thing I paid attention in class... she wouldn't answer unless you spoke in french...
"Puis-je aller à la salle de bain?.." (Can I go to the bathroom)
She smiles before waving her hands gesturing me to go, "Oui, Oui!" (Yes, yes)
"Merci, Madame" (thank you madam) my voice cracks as I bow my head and thank her, leaving the classroom in a hurry... I feel a test run down my cheek, which is quickly followed by another... I couldn't cope with this! I turn the corner of the corridor and freeze... there walking in front of me... a white hoodie with blue jeans... And the hoodie was covered in red... it was him... he's followed me here too?! He didn't notice me yet because he was walking away from me... I used this as my opportunity to take him down... I silently ran and dived onto his back dropping him "you bastard!".

He turned his head and looked up at me from the side... "Leigh?" I question looking down at him... Leigh had been one of your closest friends since a young age, your parents usually went out on nights out with his, so you'd always be together... but grew distant over the past year... he looks up at me through his blonde surfer styled hair, that he kept half in a messy ponytail and half down... "Well you're certainly feeling energetic this morning?" Not can't have been him last night... even down to his laugh... Leigh was far too nice anyway and he never seen me in that way... "S-Sorry... I thought you were someone else..." I stand up sheepishly, wanting to cry even more now that I had made a fool out of myself...
he stands up smiling, "hey what's up? I know I haven't seen you in awhile but I can tell when you're upset?"
I sigh before starting to walk, "I'm fine, Leigh"
I hear him sigh before giving me a bear hug from behind, "I'm not letting you go until you tell me..."
"L-Leigh?! What if someone sees us and thinks there's something going on!" This idiot!
"Fine then? Would you rather go some place else?"
He picks me up over his shoulder and carries me to the school garden where he sits me on a swinging bench, then continues to sit next to me.
"Now, what's wrong?" His voice is more serious now, and he stares into my eyes intently... I look away from his gaze, "nothing..."
"There's something wrong!"
"There's nothing wrong! Even if it was I couldn't t tell you!"
His face saddens..."why not?.."
"B-because..." I begin to cry and drop my head... "I don't want you to get hurt..."
He grabs me and pulls me onto his lap before resting his chin on my head and hugs me tightly. "tell me... I don't want you to feel hurt? You always try so hard to protect others... but when do you ever try to protect yourself..."
I sniff and hug him back, silently crying as the tears stream down my face... "I can't... not now..."
"Why not?.."
"I'm scared..." I wasn't lying... I was in fact terrified... What if he came back?..
"My parents are going out tonight, are yours?"
"Probably?"
"Why don't you come over?.. Like we used to? We can play on some video games? Watch a movie? Order a pizza? It's your call?" He says while patting my back, like a parent would do to their child to calm them when they're crying... I nod my head... I don't want him to die... but I'd rather not be alone if he shows up... plus I doubt he knows where Leigh lives...