Pretty boy

Risky places, drug dealing, knife play, strangers, making out, hickeys,.

I didn't feel like running, I let the shadow approach me. Loud steps coming from my back. I didn't feel scared. It was really dark and after I dealed some drugs to a random teenage girl, I made sure no one was following me and started making my way twords the park when I felt someone approaching me so knowing no one was on the streets at 4 am I stopped letting the person approach me. Suddently a tall figure stands behind me, and a hand falls on my waist, a gentle hand that made me fall into its touch.

What the fuck!

I thought as a knife was headed twords my neck, the blade barely touching my pale skin.

The person behind me lowered his mouth to my ear.

"Hey." A seductive male voice runned trough my body and send chills down my back.

Oh my god.

"Hi" I continue trying to show threat.

"Who are you?" The boy behind me asks the blaze currently touching my neck.

"Why is that important?" I asks knowing i stumbled over someone's dealing territory.

"You're dealing on my side of town. So of course I want to know who is the next person I'm going to ruin." The mysterious boy behind me says, I still didn't move watching the dark alley lights and listening to the attractive male that whispered in my ear.

"And how are you going to ruin me?" I ask smirking even tho I knew he probably couldn't see it.

He giggles. He tightened the squeeze on my waist and pulled me closer. His chest touching my back and his arm now wrapped around my waist protectively.

"Brave of you to say that." The boy continued.

Oh my fucking god oh shit.

"And I'm brave enough to say I could take your side of town." I continue our discussion.

I can feel his smirk. God I wanna turn back and see his face I want it so bad.

"I'm not sure about that, love." He let out whispering it into my ear.

His arm was big and muscular wrapped around my waist I looked down at his veins and his fingers, god i never found someone's hand attractive before.

"What's your name? Pretty boy." He asks me again with that seductive voice.

"G-George.." I say stumbling on my words.

Oh my god this is such bottom behavior, I'm definetly not being intimidating.

"George. I could bend you over and fuck the shit out of your right now." He says stopping between words.

Fuck oh shit. Butterflies start running in my stomach

"But i won't, only if you leave deals out of this side of town." He says whispering in my ear.

"Who says that I don't wanna get fucked?" I ask smirking knowing I closed his mouth with this. Or not.

For a second its silence, until he takes the knife from my neck and turns me around. It was so dark I couldn't see his face, well I didn't even have time to since immediatly as he turned me around his lips slammed on mine. He slammed my body on the wall beside us, his big hand running from my waist to my ass grabbing it in his hand. I kiss back grabbing him by his shirt and pulling him closer making our bodys slam into eachother. He bites my lip harshly and with hunger he takes over my mouth slipping his toungue in and exploring every inch. His lips felt so good, he kissed so well. Oh my fucking god I'm kissing a stranger. We break from the kiss, I breath heavily trying to catch sight of the blonde but right when I adjusted my eyes to the dark, his mouth moved to my neck sucking hard on my skin.

He kept going lower on my neck until he found a place, and he sucked on it. I moaned in his ear and he started sucking and biting harder on the spot. I wrap my arms around him for support.

I thought he was kidding.

He suddently stops, his lips traveling back to my ear. Before he says anything he moves his hand from my ass and upped it on my waist pinning me to the wall even more than I thought it was possible.

"Slut." He lets out his hot breath still hitting my ear. I whimper at the way he called me. I would usually fucking kick someone in the dick if they called me like that, but right now I felt like sucking his dick.

"Were you just going to let a stranger fuck you in the middle of the night?"

"I normally wouldn't, but you're an exception." I say flirting with him.

"Really? And why is that?" He asks smirking his head still down to my neck.

I felt safe with him, a stranger in the middle of the night kissing me doesn't seem safe, his hand on my waist and than my ass didn't seem safe either but it was diffrent. It felt just perfectly normal.

His big arms wrap around me, hugging

"You're special."

"Leave this side of town, kiddo. And you won't have problems."

"Or...?"

"I don't want to hurt you pretty boy"

Oh my god i can feels my cheeks burning.

Now i can clearly see his face and i can lose myself in his green eyes. He has wavy blonde hair and some messy strings sitting right above his eyes. He was hot. He had muscles.

Hi this is actually from a book I'm currently writing cause i'm writing two so this will become a whole book. If you like it please follow so you would be notified when i post something new. Thanks.

Also if you have suggestions i can write it, i write everything.