Storm

Big bro!!...I heard a voice as I laid in my cabin below the deck. Probably my sister I thought as i stood up and walked towards the door.

He Opens the door

With her glittering blue eyes she stared at me,her skin as light as a feather and her silk blonde hair all the way to her waist.

"Its time for dinner"she exclaimed

"Then what are we waiting for,lead the way." I replied.

"Its obvious you don't even know the dinning section,when you've been stuck in your cabin the whole day" she said.

"No, that's not true"I exclaimed nervously

She chuckled as she lead the way,but honestly I didn't know my way around my fathers million dollar yatch ,it was gigantic and it was our first day on it.

By The way,my name is Jacob,a eighteen year old care free creature and the son of a multimillionaire company owner. And that was my little sis Andrea,we are currently on a family cruise.

"Good day Mr Jacob,"The family's butler greeted as he opened the door to the diner

"Am glad to see you still looking in good shape,"I said as I walked through the door

"Good evening mom,"Me and Andrea greeted as we sat down at the dinning.

"Andrea,Jacob, how are you??"she replied

"Fine mother,"we both said in synchronism

"I haven't seen you all day"she said

    Clk Clk

The sounds of the cutleries colliding with the plates as we ate.

"Where's dad?"I asked with a smug face.

"Hmm...,"mother hesitated before answering.

"He is in a meeting at the VIPs lounge on the yatch,"she said

"And I thought  this was supposed to be a family trip," I yelled in a disappointed yet angry voice as I got up from the dinning and made my way to my cabin.

My cabin wasn't meant to be called one,as it had a sofa, a 65inch smart TV, a gamebox, a big fluffy bed, a mini fridge beside it and a bathtub. It was my dream cabinet.

I laid on the sofa thinking, why did we come for this trip in the first place if he knows he wasn't going to have time for us as normal. Ever since I was a kid I hardly get to see him either he is in a meeting gone for a business trip for over a year or he isn't coming home that day, one excuse to the other. I got sick of him knowing he would never change, its been over 10years and obviously he's still the same. Looks like he is a better business man than a father. I pondered upon this thought .

"Big bro?"My sister called from the other side of  the door

"Go away"I replied

"I just wanted to..."I cut her short saying,"Go Away!!"

I could hear her sob gently as she walked away, I felt bad but it wasn't all my fault I thought. I picked up the game controller, maybe that could keep me distracted and I was right, before I knew it was past midnight. It was then it all began, I had a shrewd thick voice from the the top corner of my cabin. it was a little speaker hung on the wall.

"It probably the captain," I thought.

"All passengers are to remain in their cabin until further notice,"The voice said

It made me uneasy thinking of what could probably be going on,are we under attack, maybe a pirate ship I muttered. No it can't be we're in the 21st century,or maybe they are 21st century pirates.

"Get your self together,"I said in a timid fearing voice

After calming myself and thinking reasonable I looked outside my cabinet which has a little window beside the bed and I saw the vast sea and above it a huge dark cloud with thunderous noises, its a Storm,a lighting storm I exclaimed. And we are  heading straight for it.

"The captain must have lost it!"I said heavily breathing in fear

What is he thinking,how does he expect us to survive through that. 

"Though the yatch had a lighting conductor but that storm is on another level,"I said within me

To hell if he wants to die he shouldn't drag us with him. If we would survive through that it would be my life's accomplishment. As we drew nearer to the storm the more I feared,a cold chill going down my spine, is this my end. I was never a fan of the sea, I was never in support of the trip I shouldn't have come, Now I would have a watery death. Different thoughts going through my head.

Drrrrr

Its begun, lighting striking the yatch all round but looks like its going to hold, the yatch shaking all about,my cabinet in  utter mess. My precious 65inch TV had pulled off the wall of the cabinet fell and shattered on the ground my sofa shifted to the other side of the cabin, my mini fridge sliding about and the barrel I kept my laundry tipped over.

"I should go check on my sister,"I muttered as I stood up from the bed

I took a step before I knew it found my self on the floor the yatch was everything but steady.

"Or maybe I'll just stay here,"I said in selfish Care for myself 

Now we we're in the middle of the storm. we are going to make it, I should have never doubted the captain in the first place. He's one of the best sailors you could find,and with a fine sturdy yatch he is unstoppable.

"Now time to get a little sleep,"I said within me

Covering myself with my blanket, closed my eyes and before I new it i was in no mans Land, I slept with confidence.

A few minutes later

     Drrrrrr!!!

A loud noise woke me up, the cabinet shaking all over,it was as if the ship was in another direction,my body trembling in fear. I looked out side and saw the storm behind us

"Ahhhh,"I sighed in relieve

I walked towards the door and opened it,I saw my worst nightmare. we"re did it all go wrong

"Damn it,"I exclaimed

Authors Note ;  Thanks for reading.

Vote, comment and share if you liked it.