Chapter 1.4: Y/N's Secret

(first person)
Dumbledore led me over to the main gates of Azkaban. The gates stood as tall as 2 storeys. They were coated with rust, formed due to the constant rain falling around the prison. The atmosphere instantly became tense. The air was chilly and our surroundings darkened. The sun had set. Rather than a beautiful sunset, what greeted us was a massive patch of dark clouds, rolling their way towards Azkaban.

Azkaban was in the shape of a prism. The 3 corners were sharp and were guarded by Dementors. No one could escape, unless they were highly powerful.

Dumbledore's expression became an uneasy one. His breath was quick and unstable. I glanced behind me to see Nymphadora pointing her wand at me. She stared at me with an unknown rage. I could see her gritting her teeth and her hair turning bright pink. "Wait. What's this about? You guys kidnapped me and randomly brought me here and now you're pointing a wand at me? What is it that I have done?" I muttered, clenching my fist as I took my black walnut wand out from my jacket pocket. "I've had it. Enough with the both of you. Care to explain?" I threatened, with my wand pointing towards Nymphadora. The expelliarmus spell at the tip of my tongue, ready to disarm her.

"You have committed crimes. Crimes that broke the laws of the magic world. The most heinous acts of crime that the wizarding world has seen, committed by a 17 year old. You should know this yourself. You tortured and killed the parents of Victor Krum using two of the unforgivable curses, the Cruciatus curse and the Killing curse. You also helped death eaters escape from Azkaban while Voldemort was away. Also, you lied about your age with the age changing potion and used the memory charm to modify your brother and friends' memories, to make them remember you as your 11 year old self. You are the worst of the worst and belong in Azkaban." Dumbledore spoke as he walked closer to me, clearly getting agitated by the second as his eyebrows furrowed and eyes darkened.

I twirled my wand in my right hand. "Well. Since you knew all those, you should know that I, for one, hate being lectured. HOW DARE YOU LECTURE ME! You will never send me to rot in Azkaban. NEVER!" I shouted at Dumbledore. My mind spiralled into a series of rage and anger. Who was he to scold me? Who was he to mock me? That stupid old worm has no rights! I swiftly spun around and pointed at my dark mark. I teleported into Azkaban and whistled.

Author's note: giving yall more words now. It's at 400+ words. I think it's 445 words? There will be 1 more part and that's it. Gonna leave yall with a romance cliffhanger cos the youtube video I referenced off ends there.