Mission impossible 1/3

Today was the sweet day off my sweet little bees 3rd birthday. I'm currently preparing a small princess birthday cake for her.

It's been a few weeks, since I barged into boss whipping her- the mere memory causing me to clench my fists. She's got small scars on her back from where the trauma to her soft and delicate skin had failed to heal fully.

But my plan to escape and take her with me and find her family was a go. Tensions were high around here, ever since boss' harsh punishment, i can't be in the same room as him unless it's for meetings, and I've restricted where my little bee was able to go.

I've memorised each and every guards rotor and i've made sure to sneak into boss' room to know off everyone's schedule and positions, just so that this plan would not fail. God knows how badly i wish for my prinkipessa to be free and happy with her family, i want to rescue whatever left off her pure and innocent soul, before this place ruins her completely.

But back to the task at hand, I put my love and care into this cake, wanting it to be special, all I wish for is her happiness and to see her cute smile on her face..

Ahh! This cake is perfect! Just like my little bug.. now it's time to find this little missy-

I grabbed the two-tier princess cake, holding it very carefully, as I walked out off the kitchen and up to her room. She is bound to be there playing with her teddy, I thought with a small smile on my face.

I made it to her room, slowly but carefully edging the door open, and there she was in all her innocent beauty

I made it to her room, slowly but carefully edging the door open, and there she was in all her innocent beauty. She sat on the floor, humming softly as she played with her teddies, i walked sneakily into the room and placed the cake on the dresser, before walking to crouch behind her as i covered her eyes.

"I've got a little surprise for you little one, keep your eyes shut, and ill come back..no peeking either missy" i chastised softly into her ear, hearing her let out a squeal followed by a small giggle.

Eagerly, I bounded over to grab the cake, looking over my shoulder to see her squirming and wiggling in anticipation, making me quietly chuckle. She's never been one to sit still and be patient, i thought, as i placed the three candles on top, and lit them, beginning my trek back to her and sitting the princess cake in-front off her, smiling as I too took a seat.

"Okay eager beaver you can stop your squirming and open your eyes!" i exclaimed, wanting to see her reaction.

I watched her blink her eyes open, before they immediately widened at the sight off her cake, her mouth opened in shock and awe.

"Oh Jacey- you rwemembered!" I heard her baby soft voice whisper, her eyes lighting up, fist clenched by her chest as she cheesed hard up at me, and my heart simply melted into a puddle in my chest.

"Of course sweetie, ill always remember.. Now make a wish and blow out your candle! "i spoke gently, my voice sincere, as i scooted over and placed her into my lap, my arms wrapping securely around her in a warm embrace as she thought off her wish.

"I got my wish Jacey! i wish.." she went quiet as she made her wish, her eyes shutting before opening again and puffing up her cute little cheeks before she blew out the candles; her small claps and giggles filled the air as i kissed her on the head, holding her tightly.

"What did you wish for princess?" My smile so bright as i admired the cute birthday girl in front off me, my eyes shining with mirth.

"Silly Jacey! It wont come true if twell you!!" she responded cutely, giggling as she reprimanded me, but couldn't help but chuckle at her adorableness.

"Okay missy" I raised my hand in mock surrender, before continuing "buttt its time to cut the cake!" i exclaimed childishly, also wanting a piece.

I gently moved Lily off my lap, to beside me as i grabbed my knife- i know not the normal knife but it does the job, before i cut two slices, handing Lily one and taking the other for myself.

I want to make this day be and look as normal and special as any off her birthdays, because one she deserves it, and two, this façade off nothing going on, but in all actuality, as soon as it hits 7:00pm, ill make my move, opting to take the tunnels, rather than go out via first floor.

But what i didnt know, as i sat eating the cake with the birthday girl, her face covered in crumbs and cream, was that i would not be the only one who's been planning her escape..