Sometimes even an angel needs help up

A/n: vote on a devil arm that is all.

It's been several years since the Temen-ni-gru, and sense then Dante reopened his shop dubbing it "Devil May Cry". Having partnered with Lady on occasion, usually his jobs consisted of cleaning up the remaining demons from the tower. Y/n simply threw himself into hunting demons whether it was a commissioned as a job or not, he recklessly threw himself into killing demons. Usually ending up drowning himself in bottles or pitchers of Inca Kola or Chicha, simply because he couldn't stand the taste or smell of alcohol. He did take Vermila's advice and changed his clothes exchanging hid sandals for boots still Agni and Ruda, his cargo shorts for loose pants, and his vest for a long coat but because of his recklessness the sleeves became non-existent.

(Like the clothes)

(Like the clothes)

And the Nephalem was always on the go basically becoming the mobile branch of Devil May Cry. But he always avoided a certain city because the memories hurt more than all the broken bones he's ever gotten. One day he was back in Redgrave he was sitting at a counter guzzling Chicha hoping the sugar crash from took him soon. Then Dante walked in, he had changed his looks as well from his hair to his boots. Even wielding Force Edge instead of his signature Rebellion.

"Hey there buddy it's been awhile sense I've seen you face to face

"Hey there buddy it's been awhile sense I've seen you face to face." Dante spoke as he takes a seat next to Y/n. "Whatcha drinkin'?"

"Chicha," Y/n looks to see Dante's confusing "does saying purple corn juice help?"

"Not at all"

"Didn't think so." Y/n set his glass down, "so what's the job now?"

"What makes you think there's a job?" Dante got a 'really' look from Y/n as he raised an eyebrow. "Alright fine there's a job."

"Where is it?" Y/n gave a light chuckle.

"That's the thing, it's in by Fortuna-"

"No!" The Nephalem's previous humor was gone replaced with slight anger.

"Come on Y/n it's been almost 5 years," Dante raised his voice.

"And yet I'd still rather be stabbed 100 more times then go there!"