Love

* In Endeavor's agency. Its the night before Valentine. Endeavor and Bakugo are talking while Midoriya and Todoroki are reviewing information about Endeavors corrections to them.

Endeavor: Well, kids its time to go home. Shoto wait for me I need to talk to someone first. 

*Shoto accompanies Midoriya and Bakugo until the exit. Bakugo is way ahead.

Todoroki: Midoriya what are you going to do tomorrow?

Midoriya: Oh, first I'll see the date. 

* After checking it.

Midoriya-surprise: TOMORROW IS VALENTINE'S DAY. I totally forgot.

Todoroki: Well are you planing on confessing to Uraraka?

*Midoriya blushes

Midoriya-nervously: What are you talking about?

Todoroki: Well is kinda obvious you have a crush on her. Just make sure to confess to her and bring her flowers. 

Midoriya: You're right now is a good time. But, what are you going to do, Todoroki-kun?

Todoroki: Well, after thinking some time. Midoriya you are the first real friend I have. I'm new in learning about friendship so I'm still not know what does it feels to love someone. But, if last year I could learn friendship, I'm certain this year I will learn love. 

Midoriya: You're right Todoroki-kun! 

* Later in the night. Midoriya pick his phone and calls her mother to ask her what to do. After she gave him advice. Midoriya buy flowers and spend most of the night making a love letter to Uraraka.