Confession

(Just to make sure you understand this part Deku's love letter was kinda like basically to invite Uraraka to a cherish tree he found near the beach were All Might trained Deku. So, its not signed  to surprise her. So, its kinda like a mystery love letter)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Valentine is already here! Since its a holiday they don't need to be on class so the students woke up and went to do their things. But the last to woke up was Uraraka and Deku. Last night, Uraraka was practicing with a photo of Deku to confess and Deku after writting the letter he began to write a draft to practice to confess. 

*Deku wakes up and yawn.

Deku: What time is it? Is 10:00 am! I'm lucky we don't have school. Oh, well I'll leave the love letter I make to Uraraka in her door.  Then, I'll make sure to dress up to confess. 

* After he left the letter, Uraraka was still sleeping so he went to change and went to the location.  Its 11:30 Uraraka wake up.

Uraraka: Gosh! I can't believe I'm so sleepy. I'll just change and go down to make my breakfast.

*When she opened the door she found the note and read it. 

Uraraka: I'm curious who wrote. Although, the written looks similar to Deku's. I wish he is! I better take my time, the letter says to meet up in 5:20pm. 

* Time pases and Uraraka goes to the place. She get up a little mountain that was there and wait for the anonymous guy. She saw a very similar figure and began to blush a little as she found out that was Deku. 

Deku: Hi! Uraraka-san I'm glad you made it. 

Uraraka-blushes: Hi Deku-kun!

Deku-blushes while talking: I'm glad you found the letter -holds Uraraka's hands- I wanna talk to you about something. Since we meet, entering UA and I was about to fall I glad you were the one to hold me and save. Since, that day I love being with you by your kindness. But, I get to know when I spend time to you I can help to blush. I thought it was because you were so close to me . But I'm glad you were close with me.(Friendship) I love you Uraraka-san, without you and with the help people I love I wouldn't get to enter UA. Your the most amazing, kind and cute person I ever meet. Will you please be my girlfriend?

*While he was talking, in every word he sayed Uraraka blush even more to the point to all her body turned red. After finishing Deku take out his flowers and gave it to her. 

Uraraka-still blushing: Of course I will be your girlfriend Deku-kun! I love you since we meet. Thinking of it I think it was love at first sight. I'll be glad to be the girlfriend of the most smartest, kind, cute and strong person in the world. 

*Uraraka and Deku make a long kiss and then they hug. At that day Deku began to have a new thing to be a hero. To protect her love. 

-The End.

After the confession:(Art not mine!) 

Made by: chaoscontrolmaster on DeviantArt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's Note:

I'm finally done! This took longer than expected. I was thinking to make my first story and published it in Valentine's but I didn't have enough time. Well, I'll be practicing to make more ships and stories. Something I also want to say is when Uraraka says "the most smartest, kind, cute and strong person in the world." it was her opinion of him. That's all have a wonderful day/night!