Chapter 1: One Sided Biatch

Y/N: This chapter involves homophobic comments mostly to show how in a situation

Y/N: This chapter involves homophobic comments mostly to show how in a situation. People shouldn't be let off the hook. It's to make it known that you need to be held accountable. Also language is pretty strong and teen drinking is present.

K I E R A N

I didn't really enjoy cold water.

Felt like a thousand knives stabbing my body.

I stared down the immature teens at the bonfire. Wondering why those spoiled rich kids bothered to show off there inner selves. I guess, it's my Karen personality coming out. Not that I'm a grumpy person. I can tell when people tend to show there true colors. Especially Daniel Bunkhardt.

" You're drunk, Danny! Drink some water; Take a breath." I halt the Brazilian brunette hair boy in his tracks of almost self-destructing. " How bout you take your angry ass back to your glass castle, bitch!" Ten seconds into meeting this bold British boy. I'm impressed with him standing up to Daniel. Didn't expect anyone to like ever. " Take your happy ass back to your closet. " This is when he took it way too fucking far and I realized my sexuality will never be exposed. Also it made me not want to be someone friend anymore. Danny really pushed me to the brink this time.

" Walk away before I knock you the fuck out, Danny!" He doesn't listen. I grab a baseball bat from the back of my truck. I hold it up, get ready. " You won't fucking do it. You're too much of a wuss" He walks away towards the car and instantly I swing it almost hitting the car next to mine. " Next time, I won't miss; I promise you that." I warn him without hesitation. I glower him down to see if he comes back.

I take another drink out of my solo cup and throw it to the ground in front of Tommy. He looks at me with curiosity. " Do you want to get a cup of coffee with me? Just the two of us." I ask while trying to shake off the woozy ness that I feel right now. 

" Never thought you'd ask." We both chuckle. Once we reach the car. He halts me. " You're not driving doofus." A slap suddenly crosses my face. I groan in pain. " Ow! What the fuck was that for?" 

" I'm not trying to perish on my first day! Move lemme drive." He demands. I try to explain that this is original paint with a five thousand horsepower engine. The model of this cherry red mustang is pretty delicate and I don't plan on getting chewed out tonight by my uncle Matt if this brit freak scratches it. " Bloody Hell! I have my licence. No need to freak out, mate." He states but I try not to listen. That pretty face makes it challenging to decline. He finally snatches the keys.

" I swear to God I'm buzzed not fully drunk! Please be easy" I struggle to comprehend that this stranger is driving my car. As he shoves the key inside the hole. " Ok! Ok! Easy I got it. I just love seeing you struggle." He chuckles loudly and I think to myself. Am I allowed to bitch slap this mother fucker? Because punching would be too easy. 

" Why'd you defend me? You don't even know me." He takes his eyes off the road for a second. " It's what he said. I-I don't know what do want me to say?! I stutter because I promised myself I would chuck everything I knew about me out the window. " If you're not ready. It's okay; You don't have to be scared of who you are by the way" 

We arrive at my house. Pull in the lit up driveway. " Never caught your name" He looks at me with those beautiful eyes. " It's Kieran. Kieran DeAngelo." I layed awake the whole night. Suddenly a message pops up on my phone at 7am. 

"What's up? Still on for a cup of coffee?" 

Author's Note: Vote. Comment. Please! Helps out with the algorithm very much. See ya on the next <333

 See ya on the next <333