smg4 crew know y/n morph

Y/n wake up take a shower and make breakfast for everyone.

Everyone wake up take a shower and come dwon  streets and see  y/n
Make pancake,waffle,bacon,egg,
french toast. Saiko pov wow i don't know senpai cook all this food was amazing  and hot . Tari pov he so hit amazing cook this food I wonder like someone. Amy: y/n you make this. Y/n yep let eat.

You guy eat and clean up. y/n was his room new zyudenchi y/n pov I was walk this new zyudenchi for 10 minutes and was done. Y/n put zyudenchi in his Jackets And go outside an training. Everyone except Toad Kyoryu team.

They see y/n has his Gaburivolver and zyudenchi. Y/n: brave In Gaburivolver: CHOMPACHOMP GABUTYRA y/n: kyoryu change fire the fanged hero Kyoryu red. Y/n turned around to see smg4 gang they was stock.

Y/n: uhm hi. Smg4: y/n your Kyoryu red. Megg4: y/n why don't you tell us about this. Y/n: sorry buy rhe only this is Tari. Crew: TARI YOU KNOW? Tari: ready y/n. Y/n sorry Tari-sam. Tari: away yes sorry wevl Don't tell you guy. Crew: it is ok.

Kyoryu see y/n morph so walk to him. Yuko: y/n morph right front here (she hit him on the head).

Y/n: ow that hurt You know (heand on his head) sakio: also know and can morph can you do plz.

Kyoryu: ok  brave In Gaburivolver CHOMPACHOMP Tobaspino Parasagun Stegotchi zakutor Dricera Pteragordon Ankydon Bunpachy Plezuon Bragigas Kyoryu: Kyoryu change fire mei: brave fury Kyoryu navy Ian:  the bullet brave  Kyoryu black  Ian
Udo: the amrored brave Souji: the slashing brave Kyoryu green
Amy: thehorned brave  Kyoryu pink Utseimimaru: the thundering brave Kyoryu gold yuko: the steel  brave  Kyoryu cyan Shinya: the crashing brave Kyoryu gary
Yayoi: the oceanic brave Kyoryu violet Tobin: the  shining brave Kyoryu sliver  Kyoryuger:  the strongest brave in history. Y/n: all 10 of us are together! Kyoryuger: zyuden sentai kyoryuger! Crew: WOW SO COOL AND AMAZING.

meloney walk the see all the telling coming from. She see crew outside with kyoryu crew. Meloney: hi guy what doing with Kyoryucrew? Smg4: live with us you d morph.

You guy d morph and Maloney was stock and blush see y/n. Maloney Pov this be y/n smg4 tell me he is so hot wait Maloney you Dating axlo remember oh right. Y/n: hey?
Maloney: umm hi ( she say it with a blush). You guy talk and smg4 tell you about axlo and desti death.

Y/n: oh I have 3 new zyudenchi.
Y/n let see it. Y/n zyudenchi one is soul out zyudenchi 2 is human body zyudenchi and last zyudenchi is life zyudenchi. Yogi:  you make it 3 zyudenchi. Y/n: I see you make maximum zyudenchi so a leaned of you. Smg4: so zyudenchi life make us friends back. Y/n: yes.

Smg4 gift you axlo and desti body.
Y/n: brave In. CHOMPACHOMP JISNEI VOMLA fire. Y/n fire it and make axlo and desti to life.  Smg4  tell them happen and desti kiss y/n on a cheek smg4  girl  was jealous of her she kiss him on the cheek.

It 5:00 pm y/n cook them dinner they eat and clean and take shower.
Y/n the day wanted good time to sleep y/n about sleep he hear a knock on his door. Y/n see Tari and  let her her in.

Y/n: Tari what are do here? Tari y/n can I sleep with plz I'm scared of the dark. Y/n :ok no fun business ok. Tari: ok (she a blush on her face) y/n and Tari sleep. The next day. Smg4 crew in the living room.

Smg4: hi see y/n and Tari I her room she not here. Crew/kyoryu: no
Meggy : I will look in y/n room.
Crew:ok meggy walk in y/n room and see he and Tari was cuddling and take a picture meggy pov I'm jealous that wasn't me but they look cute I has to tell them.

Meggy close the door and walk back to the living room. Lugi: meggy do you seem them. She show them Saiko pov is her sleep with my senpai not on my watch. Crew: he look they look to cute except Bob

Y/n and Tari walk dwon see them cuddling they talk. Y/n was tLk without a shirt.sng4 girl feel y/n abs. axlo and meloney dating about 1 week.