This chapter is called...To be in love

(In the spirit of the day of love...I decide to share this little draft I had hidden in here. I am still working on the rest of the story guys, but I got a little pressured with something I need to handle first. Any who, I will share this little draft to you...

Leeeeettts goooo.....)

Sqquuuuueak...
Mackenzie turned to the left.
Max snored
A light slightly reflected on the floor near them.

Mackenzie could not sleep... At all

He couldn't keep his eyes closed. In some way, it was the lights fault and Max's snores. Although, there was another reason he couldn't sleep.

It had to do with ABSOLUTELY nothing because tomorrow was Valentines...

He wasn't able to come up with anything

Well, at least for her...

Especially for her...

Max snored and turned again, sleepily pulling the covers and faced him.

"Urgh" , he thought "I can't find anything in the next hour or two...right?"

It was barely 5:30am

He was supposed to be up at 6:45am...and it wasn't getting any better.

He tried shutting his eyes again

His eyelids were slightly fluttering, but it wasn't helping him fall asleep at all.

The light and snores were keeping him up. So the only thing he decided to do was...get up and get ready.

The time he took closing his eyelids and him realizing his despair made the time change to 6:20am

The only thing that was keeping him awake was finding the perfect Valentine.

He was going to give chocolates...but it would be to simple

A teddy bear...too obvious and Lucky would NEVER stop teasing him.

Both? Oh, hell was going to break loose.

He wanted to tell her... he really did, but HOW?

He tripped over a book that Max had laid out the night before when he was reading. Thankfully, he recovered from it before he actually fell and created a thudding fall that would alert everyone. He looked down and almost slipped on a piece of paper.

"Ah, crap. One more trip...paper..." he bent down. It was shaped like a bookmark...but it felt like crayon was written all over it. With the darkness of the room and the slippery feel, his curiosity got the best of him. 

He went to the small desk near the window, opening slightly and receiving the fresh morning breeze. He settled down in the chair, turned the desk lamp and directed it towards the paper.

It was written sloppily, but legibly with crayon.

It was smeared with red, pinks, yellows, blues...a WHOLE LOT of blues.

That wasn't what surprised him, but it was mostly the fact of what was written on it.

Honestly, he wouldn't be able to write that...Let alone think about those words.

It was a poem, a poem written in sloppy handwriting, but the words flowed perfectly.

He didn't want to read the whole thing, because for one it felt like invasion of privacy and two because of the sloppy handwriting making his head dizzy.

The couple of things he understood was that the person in question had ribbons

a smile 'brite' as the sun