𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝♥︎

I woke up to the smell of lavender, it was a work day so it was a little weird; I got up to get out of my bed to be hit with a stronger stench of relaxing florals and a small flower in a vase on my nightstand. I knew it was Shota and immediately rushed to the bathroom to see what else he got for me.  

After I got freshened up and fixed my hair I went downstairs to find a slim man in an apron cooking.  "Hey Sho, being quite the house husband I see,"  I said with a smirk hugging him from behind.  He turned around to kiss me before guiding me to the dining table.

"Stay there, I'll be back." He said. I waited excitedly as he brought me a stack of 3 heart-shaped waffles with a load of syrup. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. He kissed me on the cheek and sat across from me.

"Well?" He asked. "Is it nice?" He added. I giggle in approval. "Yes Shota, I love it." I gave him a warm smile before digging in.

After that, we got dressed and headed to work.

ミ★

I was eating lunch with Aizawa on the roof as we talked and spent time with each other.  "If I ever broke your heart would you forgive me?" I asked.  "I would let you break my heart again after that." He answered with a warm smile. 

"Awwwwe," I said, a giggle slipping from my food-filled mouth.  He then pulled me close bombarding me with kisses.  I giggled as he peppered my face.

"Oh! I have something else for you," he said deviously. He pulled out his bag, a pair of matching keychains.

 He pulled out his bag, a pair of matching keychains

I giggled holding it up into the sunlight. "This is so stupid, I love it." I said a chuckle gliding in between each word. I kissed him firmly on the lips, our bodies intertwined. His hands landed on my hips as he gripped them tight. My hand caressing his beard, we took a breath then kissed once more.

I pulled away to check my phone, "Oh shoot, babe the bell is about to ring!" He then grabbed our stuff and rushed down the stairs to the classroom.

ミ★

"Hey Shoooo," I said gliding my hand across Aizawa's back. "Yeah?" He answered.

"Get dressed, we're going somewhere," I said. "Uh ok."

As he got up I rushed to the bathroom. I already took a shower so I just did my skincare and freshened my face. Heading to my room to grab my clothes I realized I didn't even tell shota what to wear.

"Hey, Shota just so you know dress nice." He nodded in response and I headed back to put on my clothes and my makeup.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐭

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫  𝐟𝐢𝐭