°˖✧ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕝𝕝𝕝- 𝕎𝕙𝕠'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤?✧˖°

(𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

It was a regular Sunday morning, Shota and I woke up at the same time today. I made breakfast this time, just some omelets since I was feeling lazy.

I went out to the market for some groceries and Shota decided he'd come with me. As we roamed through the isles, walking by various sweets and treats, puddings, pre-packed foods, and cold drinks; Shota tapped me on the shoulder. "Hm?" He gave me a look of pursuit. "There's this diner that I wanna take you to If we have time today." He stated. I smiled at him flirtatiously, giving him a firm kiss as a yes.

We went shopping for an hour or two and then went home. I made us ramen and dumplings as a simple meal. "How do you like it?" I asked Shota, "Good." He responded dryly, deep into his phone. "What's up, what are you doing?" I asked in a concerned tone. "Just texting a friend, why?" My eyes squinted at him, eyebrows furrowing, mouth frowned. "Mhm... no reason," I responded. My voice was soft-spoken and quiet, he didn't even care.

☆彡

I was in my office finishing up some work on my computer. Soon the time rolled around and he told me to get dressed. I put on a simple knitted dress with heels and some jewelry.

 I put on a simple knitted dress with heels and some jewelry

We hopped in the car and we were off to the diner. The whole time throughout the car drive, we were mostly silent. We both tried to spark up a conversation, but for some reason, we had nothing to talk about; I was bothered by that. Shota opened the door for me and held my waist tight as we checked in with the waiter working there.

We were soon seated and conversation finally struck up. "Did you hear about that escaped convict on the news?" He asked. "Oh my god, yes! Thank god they caught him; I am NOT in the mood for that whole ordeal." I answered, happy we had something to talk about.

"Ditto." We conversed in u.

He laughed and struck up more conversation before the waiter came to attend to us. "Hello! So sorry for the wait, I am Aoki and I will be your server tonight. What can I get you?" The kind blue-haired boy greeted us with a smile as we decided on our beverages and meals. "I'll just have water, and I'll have the Double cheeseburger," I answered, waiting for Shota. "I'll have a beer and the fish and chips." He replied, pointing to the menu. He confirmed with us and was on his way.

As we waited I decided it was time to ask him about something eating me up inside. I grabbed him softly by the hand as I nervously opened my mouth. "Sho?" He looked worried at me, "Yeah?" He answered back. "I know we're together, but we never made it official..." He looked at me with an amused look and a raised eyebrow, "So?" I had a sheepish grin as I said "So— I want us to be official. I want you to be my boyfriend."

He grinned and let out a breathy chuckle. "Yes, I will be your boyfriend Y/N." He said charmingly.

"Good" I smiled, my face getting red. We continued with our date and headed home, knocking out in each other's arms as soon as we reached our bed.