3

Elena, Stefanie, Hope, and Freya arrived at the house. Freya opened the door and let them in. She knew they were going to love the house.  "Walk around all three of you look at the house"

"Ok"

They all looked around the house and were amazed. Hope found a room that had her name on it. Elena found Stefanie's room. Who had a bathroom that connected with Hope's room. She found her room which was all black like her bathroom. When they were done the three went to the living room. Where Freya was sitting. 

"So?" Freya asked she was sure they would all love their new rooms.

"Wow" Hope knew that her dad trusted Elena if he made her a room in her new house.

"Yeah, it is amazing. There is also this" Freya handed Elena a paper. She knew her brother really wanted to get Elena to stay in New Orleans if he was doing all of this for her. She watched as Elena opened  up the lease before looking up at up at her confused. "That address is for your new clinic."

"What?" Elena was definitely confused by what she was talking about.

Freya wasn't sure if Elena had ever become a doctor but Klaus had known about this dream and had worked to make it happen for her. "You wanted to be a doctor you wanted to help people he and Hayley got everything for you go check it out I got Stefanie. They left somethings for you."

Elena nodded. She vamped to the address walked in and turned on the lights. She was amazed by everything. Waiting area reception she went to the back and saw that she had everything that she would need. She loved how it was divided half was for adults and half was for kids. She went into the office that had her name on it. There was a picture opening that held a safe that was also open. She went and looked at it and saw three letters Money and some envelopes with a few boxes.

She grabbed the first letter that said from Hayley ."Dear Elena,
I know that you don't know who i am. But i've heard about you. They speak so great of you. I died sadly and that means Hope is alone. Klaus told me that he trust his siblings but that he knows that they may struggle with dealing with themselves. They deal with pain the wrong way. He told me that your strong and that if anyone can help her that it is going to be you. He told me about how you grew up and were born a supernatural and were thrown into it at 17. She's similar that way just got thrown in to early. She lost both her parents. And one of her uncles. I only want the best for her. I know that she is going to be in pain and is going to hard. I hope that you can help her to deal with this. She is a bright soul and i only want what's best for her.
Sincerely Hayley Marshall"

She grabbed the next letter which was from Elijah."Dear Elena, If you are reading this i know that you feel bad that you didn't get to say goodbye. I wanted to say that if anyone can help Hope through this i know it will be you. I've seen how strong you can be. I've seen how you act. Through everything how you can put on a brave face and do what no one else will. Through everything you did. From daggering me and my sister to killing Kol. I know why you did it for the people that you care about. And a lot of people aren't brave enough to do that. We had to go to protect her. She understands that but i know that she can't deal with it yet. And she might not be able to for a while. And i hope that you can help her. She is destined for greatness like you. With your help i know that she will be able to achieve it. Don't blame yourself for getting here late i highly doubt that it was really your fault.
Sincerely Elijah Mikaelson"

She grabbed the last letter that was from Klaus."Dear Elena, Thank you for everything. For coming to help my daughter. I know tht i have caused more bad than good. You had every right to not come. Hope is my life. She is my pride. I don't think i could have ever made the change without her. I hear your a mother now of a little girl of your own. I heard about what's happening in Mystic Falls. I just wanted to say that all guys can't be winners, But you do deserve the best and someone that loves you. I know that i am the last person that should be saying this and that if he finds out he might bring me back just to kill me again. My little brother still does love you no matter what he says. I know what your thinking you have a daughter now he couldn't possible still be in love with you he is. He may be physco still but i've only ever see him to act good for one person. YOU. I know that no matter what happened that you do still love him to. In one of the letters there's a spell for you if you are interested. I don't know how i will ever thank you for everything that you've done for me i know gifts aren't enough. But i wanted to say thanks not only for helping my daughter or loving my brother. For not seeing me as the monster that everyone else see's you always did see the best in everyone no matter what. And i want to thank you for that.
Sincerly Niklaus Mikaelson"

She wiped the tears that had formed on her face. She opened the other envelopes. One had the spell that read Procreation spell. One had a key that led to the cooler in the back of the clinic. She opened the boxes and there was a star in one labeled Devil's Star. Another had a Necklace in it with a note put it on. And the last one had a charm bracelet with the same note. She did as told as closed it and looked at the note on the safe."07-04-12" She smiled and locked it and closed the painting. She went to the locked room unlocking it and walking in. She seen a lot of blood. She walked around and seen that some read Hope some read Niklaus. She locked it and vamped home.

When she arrived the three girls were sitting on the couch watching a movie.

Freya stood looking over at her she could see by the look she definitely liked it which she was happy for."So how did you like it."

"It was amazing" Elena was happy they did that for her but she wished that she could have thanked them.

"Like what?" Hope was confused to what the two of them were talking about.

"Elena wanted to be a doctor so your dad and mom got her a clinic its beautiful" Freya was sure elena was going to love it here just because of that. "Well i should be getting back"

"Elena do you mind if I stay here." Hope did want to get to know Elena.

"Of course not. And plus i think that was your dad's intentions." 

"He trusts you more than them" Hope could already tell that much but she didn't mind.