𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦

𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
―――――――
"𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲"

COUPLE MONTHS LATER

amir watched shiloh maneuver around his dorm picking up and rearranging little things because she was bored and he was catching up on work. things had changed a lot between the two for the better, after graduation shiloh decided to take a gap year working almost every day to be able to support herself while amir headed straight to college on an football scholarship.

"mookie sit down you've rearranged almost everything in here" amir sighed

"i'm bored" shiloh huffed laying down beside him

amir lucked out on getting a single dorm with his own bathroom so he didn't have to worry about dealing with a stranger and since he was on the second floor he could have shiloh over without bothering others around him. the adjustment to college was hard in the beginning but he slowly seemed to be getting the hang off it but he couldn't help but miss home. he was only an hour away but it killed him knowing he couldn't be with ava and his mom at any given moment.

"put on a movie or something since you so bored" amir said tapping her head

"i don't want to watch a movie tho" shiloh mumbled lowly grabbing the remote going to hulu settling for spiderman no way home. moving closer to amir she wrapped her arm and leg around him closing her eyes hearing amir suck his teeth lowly. everytime she came up here she ended up falling asleep on him and stealing more of his clothes.

"hell nah wake that ass up you finna watch this movie with me" amir said gently nudging shiloh

"i'm sleepy jojo" shiloh whined lowly shifting her body so that now she was directly on top of him

"you always get sleepy over here wake up i missed you tell me something interesting"

"i missed you too..this boy tried to get my number at the gas station he was tryna rizz me up and i almost called them people" shiloh mumbled tiredly shaking her head eventually amir talked her to sleep

————

"nope i don't work tomorrow" shiloh told amir scrolling through tiktok

"stay the night"

"you have class and practice baby i don't think it's smart"

shiloh wanted to stay badly but she didn't want to be a distraction to amir, she wanted his full focus on school and football that was important to her. she didn't want anything to make amir lose focus even if it was herself she cared about his career way too much.

"i don't care stay here"

"i don't have any of my stuff"

"liar you keep a bag in your car try something else" amir mugged her

sighing shiloh started to get up to ho get her stuff but amir stopped her shaking his head.

"i'll get it ion want niggas trying shit with you" he said grabbing her keys

————

a few hours had passed by and the couple went out to eat now they were back inside sitting around talking while summer walker's over it album played lowly in the background. the mood suddenly shifted as amir eyed shiloh with a smile making her stutter over her words.