their valentine's day plans ✰

a/n :   idk when this is gonna be posted but happy valentine's day my gays <3 

note for me if i'm gonna rewrite this at any point : make a second one where it's if they aren't in a romantic relationship :) 

wednesday:  she would forget about it until you reminded her or she wouldn't make it obvious she knew, and she would have a normal day. not even noticing you, until you give her a gift, and she almost smiles, then thanks you blankly and continues on with her day. 

enid: she would literally have a 5 am alarm on so she would have enough time to do her makeup and choose an appropriate outfit to wear for the day, she would also greet you with a large bright smile and a short but warm and welcoming hug. she would take you on a day at the fair date!!

tyler: he would he super happy to see you, and he would offer you some donuts and a coffee for free ( you know he has to pay for it with his salary, but he doesent know you know yet) he would also be super excited to hear everything you had planned for you two. 

rowan:he would literally be so adorable, he would surprise you with a dinner date and he'd dress up and bring you flowers, he would blush a lot, but when you would talk, he would lean on his hand and look at you so adorably, like he actually cared about what you were talking about. 

(i'lladd eugene if anyone wants me to)

ajax: he would plan out a cute dinner or picnic date for the two of you, with some flowers which he would put in your hair, y'all would do stargazing, laugh a lot, cuddle while looking at the sunset etc, he would also tell you at the end how much he treasures every moment you two have together. 

bianca: she would not make it too obvious that y'all are dating in public, but she would slip a note to you in class and you two would meet up outside school on the campus and walk together and talk about things.

yoko: she would have something very fancy in plan, with an elegant restaurant, your fav food, and she would ask you to dress up with a lot of red and golden in your outfit, and she would also be there so early and would trxt you every five minutes to see where you were. 

divina: she would be quite shy at first, but she would bring you on a beach date or a boat/ocean date, kent would be watching you two, divina asked him to to make sure you wouldn't do anything, but he flipped your guys' boat over and y'all both chased him down. 

thing( not romantic!): he would definitely help you prepare your valentine's day plans and help you do all the shopping ( five fingers discount of course, but only you two know) 

a/n: this was super fun to write, happy valentine's day babes! hope y'all are doing great.

self promo: go check out my other one shots book and give me more one shots ideas if y'all have any :)

have a good day!

-raine

wednesday preferences ☾On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara