fake scenarios w/ them ✰

a/n: this is partially for me too bc i can use these as one shots prompts, if ur gonna use these in ur books PLEASE give credit unless stated it's an idea from someone else, then in that case please give them credits. enjoy fantasizing my babes, and have fun reading——

a/n: these are came up with a female reader, but i beleive the reader can be gn/male for most of these as well, also most of these will have hurt/comfort or angst/fluff :) request more here!!

reminder that y/n can be remplaced with an OC or another character from wednesday, if u use this other than for imagining fake scenarios please give credits, it's important. 

READ: 

fluff: 💕

angst: 🥀

no smut bc it's too difficult to write and come up w/ ideas for me, sorry <3 

other/written: 🦋

START: 

wednesday:

- (🥀💕)wednesday gets a vision that something bad happens to you, she comes to save you but she's too late and you're hurt, she feels guilty that she could have saved you and leads a case to figure out who hurt you, you're in the hospital and you know she comes to visit you daily and talk to you but you don't have the energy to reply to her or tell her you're awake, suddenly you hear her cry as she talks about how she can't live without you and how much you mean to her. you finally bring up the energy to move your hand onto her's and she looks up at you and stops crying for a second. she then says: 'y/n?' and you slowly open your eyes to look at her and she hugs you tightly. 

enid:

- (💕)you and enid go valentine's day shopping, you fall in love with how excited she is about valentine's day and when she asks you if you have a valentine, you awkwardly reply no and say you're waiting for the right  person, enid looks at you for a second then sees something behind you and goes to run towards it excited and shows it to you. come up with a way you'd ask her to be your valentine. 

tyler: 

- (🦋) you go get coffee every day at the weathervane, and today you hadn't slept in 32 hours, so you needed extra coffee. you didn't realize how much coffee you were continuing until tyler comes talk to you and tells you you've had 8 cups of coffee and he asked if you were ok and if the ambulance needed to be called for you.(sorry this ones random i don't have any other ideas) 

ajax:

- (🥀) y/n has been through a lot, either trauma, fake friends, bullying of some sort as well as a traumatic relationship, and she's scared to love again. she's crying one night when she heard ajax at her door. he's holding a single ( favorite/flower ) and drops it as soon as he sees you to hug you. y/n has has a crush on him since she first came to nevermore, but she was scared to say anything out fo fear something would happen similarly to her past relationship. when she explains this to ajax, she says 'i want to love you but i don't know how to love you'. and they both simply exist in eachother's presence. 

xavier:

- (🥀💕)childhood friends to lovers, you've always had a small crush on xavier, but both of your parents only allowed you to date in high school, xavier had begun dating bianca in his first year, so you never got to ask him, and you always believed he would never have a crush on you. when you finally try to move on and find a (siren/vampire) partner, xavier tells you quite often how terrible of  a partner there are and how many people are better for you, but you ignore him. one day, your partner either cheats on you or hurts you, you run home to find xavier at your door, about to knock, he sees you crying and comforts you. after figuring out what happened, he confesses his love to you and when you do as well ( which u don't have to, just one way of imagining it) he tells you how no one will ever hurt you again 

rowan:

- (💕)  y/n has insomnia or trouble falling asleep, and so they sneak their way past principal weems, who is two seconds away from falling asleep, to go to rowan's dorm and knock on the door. they say ' hey are you awake? i'm sorry for bothering you but i can't sleep' to which roan responds 'im awake, don't worry about it, come in'. and y/n exposing everything to him, he hugs her and goes to his dresser to grab a hoodie and throw it at their face. they smile, put the hoodie on, thank rowan and they both go to sleep next to eachother. 

eugene:

- (💕? i think, or none) you and eugene both love honey tea, so one day he invites you to try and collect some honey with him. you do a terrible job but somehow collect more honey than him, and he's very impressed and congratulates you. 

bianca:

- (💕) you and bianca are at a sleepover. you both are scrolling on pinterest for makeup ideas, and when you both find one she asks if you two can do eachother's, which you agree to. there's a lot of quiet tension while she does your makeup and when you do hers. ( idk if this is really fluff, i'm not too familiar with the definitions and stuff) 

- (🥀/🦋/💕([2 points of view story]/ {possible fluff}) bianca bullies you out of jealousy, since she talks about you all the time to her friends, and they all tell her she's in love with you. second pov, she's conflicted inside and decides to talk to you about it, could be fluff after. 

yoko:

- (💕) you're a vampire fan girl ever since you were 10, and you're so fascinated by yoko that you don't realize how much you've fallen in love with everything about her. 

- (🥀💕) you're also a vampire, but at your old school you were considered an outcast and a weirdo, so you've learned many ways to hide your vampire characteristics/attributes, you and yoko discuss it. 

divina:

- (💕🥀) you were dating kent, and divina was always jealous of her twin, because he always talked about you everywhere, and one day she was sick of him, and left to go to her dorm. she cried on her bed and laid on her back and closed her eyes. she awoke to yoko looking down at her with a small dagger to her throat. ( optional ) asking her why she was crying. when divina goes to the bathroom to look at her face, there aren't tear marks. yoko replies that she knows divina too well, then proceeds to say that divina should ask y/n out to the dance. when divina talks about her brother, yoko says that they just broke up and y/n is in tears. hurt/comfort when divina finds y/n.

a/n: i actually hate the fact this is longer than pretty much any other fanfiction chapter i've ever written, my thumbs are so sore. please don't be a ghost reader, vote and comment if you enjoyed! also comment or message me requests for anything at all <3 

-cami