30 : Anu with Ardhanareshwar's Blessings❤️

Pls vote & comment.... & follow me for more updates..... 

Let's start.... 

After, the Valentine's day... Their days went great... Making memories... Helping eo in their studies....

Having family get together...

Nd again Today's day came... The most important day in Anu's life... Her birthday... As She is Mahadev's Bhakt... Nd this year her birthday falls on Maha Shivratri... She is sooo happy...

AT morning... She quickly took bath.. Performed rituals...

Did all the house chores.. As her mother is reading the vrat katha..

After completing her work... She goes to her room.. Nd opens her...phone

As she had switched it off yesterday night... So that she could woke up early...

As she switched on the phone... Lot's of messages popped up....

She thoroughly read all of them... But her eyes are still searching his message...

Koi messenge nhi, koi call nhi.... A... Anujjj... Anuj mera birthday bhool gaya...

Her eyes gets moist..but in a second, she starts scolding herself... 

Anu... Tu bhi na... Thoda sabr kar... Vaise bhi anuj kich nhi bholta... Dekhiyo... Aaj bhi tere liye koi surprise plan kar raha hoga...

Kanta calls her

Anuuu.... Chal.. Main mandir ja rahi hu.. Jal arpan karne..

Ha Maa aayi...

At temple...

जटा टवी गलज्जलप्रवाह पावितस्थले गलेऽव लम्ब्यलम्बितां भुजंगतुंग मालिकाम्‌।

डमड्डमड्डमड्डमन्निनाद वड्डमर्वयं चकारचण्डताण्डवं तनोतु नः शिव: शिवम्‌ ॥१॥