A playdate

Nobody pov

Bowser Jr had been watching you in his shadow mario form.

He grew interested in you for some reason.

He watched as you walked around the kingdom, rode the yoshi's, helped the toads and just played around in the fields.

He felt like...he wanted you...to be his friend.

If anything, he didn't really have friends.

He considered the koopa-lings as his family, he never had a REAL friend, but he was gonna change that.

One day, you were laying in a field, just watching the clouds and butterflies fly around.  

You inhaled the fresh air and exhaled.

"Didn't think I'd find you here." A voice said, causing you shoot up in alarm.

You turned and sighed.

"Bj, what the heck?" You asked.

H laughed a bit.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

You rolled your eyes and sat down

"Whatcha doing out here?" He asked, sitting next to you.

"Just chilling. Watching the scenery. What about you?" You asked.

"Eh, same. Kinda boring at the castle. I mean, I have video games, but gets boring when you keep winning." He said.

You nodded your head.

"I know this may sound weird but...do you have any friends?" He asked.

You looked at him, oddly but shook your head.

"Nope. I see the toads and yoshi's as family. They're always doing something, so it gets boring there to. And since my dad's and the princesses are off doing who knows what, it's boring." You said, resting your face on your hand.

He nodded.

"Why do you ask?" You asked.

He jumped a bit, but sighed.

"Look...I don't know you that much and we got off on the wrong foot...but...doyouwanttobemyfriend?" He asked, quickly.

"What?" You asked.

"Do you want to be my friend?" He asked, looking away.

You looked at him, shocked, before smiling.

"Okay. Sure." You said.

He looked at you, shocked, before pulling you into a hug.

You hugged back after a while.

You both broke away and he helped you up.

"Let's go to my place, c'mon!" He said, dragging you to his cup mobile.

You both got in and set off for Bowser's Kingdom.

When you both got there, he lead you to his room, ignoring the shocked looks of everyone.

You both got to his room.

"Not bad." You said, looking around.

He got out two controls and handed one to you and turned on his game.

It was Mario Kart 8.

You smirked as you both played.

You had to admit, this was the most fun you had, even if it was with an enemy of your dads.

So far, you and him were tied between 6 wins.

You yawned as you let go of the controller and fell asleep on him.

He froze and looked at you, before smiling.

He turned off his game and picked you up.

He was debating on letting you sleep here, but knew you would get in trouble.

So he made his way to his mobile and set off to the mushroom kingdom.

He pulled his mask up, as he saw Mario and Luigi, looking for you, along with Peach.

"Ooh, Mario~!" He sang.

They looked up and saw you in his hold.

"Before you do anything, you're lucky I got to her first. She was about to get attacked by a goomba." He said, as he landed and handed you to him.

They looked at him, shocked, before Mario caressed your cheek as you groaned.

"...You're welcome." Bowser jr said, as he left.

From that day on, you both met in secret and hung out.

You found a friend and he found you.