Chapter 2/ Off to radley

Brooklyns POV
We're still up in the hospital now, but we're about to leave to go to our new care 'Radley'. We say good bye to mum and head off. Again, me, Kelly and Paige are sitting in the back. Mrs. Hackett left awhile ago to collect our bags to bring to the new care but we're now in her car on the way to the care. As we drive through the golden rusty gate we come to a halt as a speeding car comes flying around the corner!
"Gosh!" Gasped Mrs. Hackett in a posh voice as our new opened the door in shock.
"I'm sorry about that, I don't know who that was but I'll find out." Explained the head careworker.
Well I suppose that wasn't a great start!

Kelly's POV
I'm really scared, I'm holding onto Brooklyn's hand tight while a group of kids stare at us through the windows making me feel quite uncomfortable. As we walk in I turn to see a boy and girl around my age looking like twins. Another short stout women and tall skinny women came into greet us in the office. After Mrs. Hackett signed off the paper work she gave us a quick hug and whispered into my ear
" Good luck kel, settle in well now my dear!"
I really liked Mrs. Hackett. She was the nicest teacher/ principal that we have ever had. Now to our amazement the short stout careworker showed us our rooms (which in fact I found out her name to be Rhonda and the other girl Jessie). We were all sharing a room together. Rhonda told us that we could go shopping tommorow for our room. We wanted to paint it pink and white in memory of our mum. After that we rushed back to tea! We were having beans on toast. Yum my tummy grumbled.

Thanks for all your support guys. This is only my first book! I really hope you like it. The picture above is of Maddie Ziegler which I imagine to be Brooklyn. Keep commenting cause I really want feedback on this book!