Chapter 3/ shopping

Brooklyns POV
So today I woke up with a start as kelly jumped on my bed waking me up screaming " We're going shopping today for.." I interrupted her as it was only seven in the morning and all the other kids still seem to be asleep,
"Shhhh kel, we're the only ones awake!"
"Sorry!"
So I might as well get up and get ready because I'm not going back asleep now! We woke Paige up and she look like a monster. Me and kelly looked at each other and laughed quietly. We all walked down to breakfast to see our head careworker ( I forgot to tell you her name was Miranda) Miranda making us all breakfast. I sat in a seat next to kelly and one of the twins Jessie. We were having eggs and sausages. I looked at Paige since she didn't like eggs atal. I quietly giggle in my head.

Paige's POV
Oh my god I hate eggs. I saw another boy named Rory (I was talking to jessie about what the kids names are and she told me, I've actually made good friends with jessie) kicking a Gaelic ball around. Oh no I completely forgot, I have a match this morning at 12:15. I quickly run up to Miranda explaining to her that I have a match and I need so.... Miranda interrupted me telling me I was talking to fast. So I explained it again still going a big fast but she understood me this time. Ok she said go get your gear and I'll get Rhonda to bring you. I ran up the stairs and grabbed my gear as I run out of my room, I'm stopped by this little girl amy.
"What's wrong?" I quickly ask her, as I'm rushing to the match.
" I don't know, I think I miss my mammy!" She said in a cute baby voice as she was only three. Her little blue eyes light up.
" Awhhh no, don't be sad, I'll get Jessie the careworker to come up to you," I explained looking down, staring at the clock in the hallway.
"Ok, but I like you, can you stay?"
"I can't I've to go to my match!"
*abbie starts to cry*
"I'm sorry Abbie!" I said as I try to get up, I look back at Abbie one more time only to see she was taking an seizure.
" Rhonda, Miranda, Jessie!" I scream Tryna to get there attention but it didn't see. To work.
I pulled out my phone and called 911. The ambulance came in the matter of two minuted since they were around the area. Rhonda answered the door and the ambulance people bursted through and ran up the stairs.
" what happened?" Questioned Miranda.
I bursts to tears as little Abbie got taken away, kelly ran up beside me and gave me a big hug. Brooklyn was no where to be seen!!!

Sorry this chapter was getting a bit long so I decided to stop it. These next few chapters are going to be really sad , but then I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Please keep commenting and giving me feedback! Love u guys! :)