The Wedding

"Seriously Kim, I love you so much but you are a total jerk. You didn't even visit the tailor, thank god we had a sample of your suits from your concert and managed to stitch your wedding suit on time, I know you are busy with your concert but this is your wedding for god sake," Tankhun said.

Kim just rolled his eyes while fixing his hair.

Did you even talk to Chay? Tankhun asked.

"No," Kim answered curtly.

Tankhun gasped.

"No? Kim, are you for real, he is going to be your husband in a few minutes, he is going to take your last name, you should at least greet him, do you even know how he looks, his age, his name, his full name?" Tankhun asked exasperatedly.

"I didn't force him to marry me", Kim said.

"Kim, I swear if you hurt Chay, I will kill you with my own hands, I am not even joking about it, he is innocent Kim. He is the sweetest soul out there, far pure from our world, he is the complete opposite of you. He didn't do anything wrong except marry you which you should be thankful for, someone finally agreed to marry your grumpy ass" Tankhun shot back.

Kim's face soured.

"I am no charity case and if that's how sees me, I will make sure he regrets marrying me", Kim said through clenched teeth.

"Kim", Tankhun yelled.

Kim just left the room.

......................................................................................................................................................

"Chay"

"Chay"

"Porchay"

"Porchay Pitchaya Kittisawasd!" Porsche called.

"Yes hia", Chay finally answered after waking fully from his stupor.

"Chay, this is the last time I get to call you a Kittisawasd, you are going to be a Theerapanyakul soon".

"I...should I keep our family name? ", Chay asked.

"Too late buddy, the wedding certificate is already typed and haha, our father-in-law won't like it one bit, he threw a tantrum when I kept mine, so sorry little bro, he specifically asked our parents to have your name changed. It is okay, at least I still get to keep our family name." Porsche reassured the younger Kittisawasd.

"I can ask P'Kim, he will let me keep our family name behind my name," Chay said shyly.

"I don't think so, wait, on second thought, that jerk maybe will let you keep our family name all because he doesn't give a flying fuck", Porsche said.

"Chay, it is okay, you can spite the asshole if he pissed you off, if he is being smarty pants, you can say that you act like a jerk because you are a Theerapanyakul, it is in the genetic, you can say that to him", Porsche said with a proud grin on his face.

"I am not genetically a Theerapanyakul, hia", Chay whined."

"Well, whatever, you still can use it against him, keep his name Chay", Porsche said.

"Hmm, okay hia", Chay said.

"Actually, I have a better idea, there is no need for you to crack your head whose last name to keep", Porsche grinned.

"Really hia", Chay asked.

"Yeah Chay, if you run away now, you can save yourself from the headache called Kimhan Theerapanyakul. We have a private jet, tell me where you want to go. I can fly you there. We can have a mini getaway and who knows, you can find a hottie there, fall in love and return once you married the said hottie. A cute love story, what do you say?", Porsche asked with anticipation.