Dom+Mgk

DISCLAIMER: SMUT.

You and Kells have history so when Dom brought up the proposal of you, him and kells hanging out, you weren't overly pleased, although you always knew Dom was jealous of Kells so it was best kept to yourself. You said yes and that it would be a good idea.

You and Kells had met 2 years before you and Dom had. You were at his concert and you had a sign saying 'KISS ME?' he crowd-surfed over to you and kissed you. You pulled away when it was getting hot, knowing it would leave him wanting more. The rest of the concert he kept his eye on you the whole time. You both would make strong eye contact and the room would feel like it was silent and it was just you and him. You wondered if he felt the same way. Towards the end of the concert he mouthed to you 'stay behind'. You did. Your friends that you were meant to come with you couldn't come due to some sort of emergency they would not specify.

Once the room was empty, (20 minutes later) you wondered if he would come out at all. He had obviously told security to let you stay behind so where was he? Suddenly he tapped you on the back "pick up where we left off?" you nodded, grinning. He pulled you up and your legs wrapped around him. You both were against a wall you began grinding on him you were consumed by him. Once running your hands through his hair, now gripping it.

"Let's take this someplace else" he said, short of breath. He carried you to his dressing room, still holding you whilst you gave him a trail of hickeys along his neck. He threw you on the couch and climbed on top of you, taking off his trousers and underwear whilst you pulled off your shirt and followed his lead, still kissing in between. It was the most hot and heavy situation you had ever been in.

"You ready?" he whispered in your ear, you nodded. He lined himself up with your entrance and thrusted into you. You exclaimed a loud scream-like groan. He was so big. You wrapped around him again. Leaving cat marks on his back with every thrust. It hurt so bad but felt so good. He left hickeys all over your chest and neck. It was sweaty and he consumed you once more with his touch. You filled the room with noises and didn't care who heard. You both came at the same time, he sat back and you assumed he just wanted a one night stand so you stood up and went to pick up your stuff your stuff but he grabbed your arm and pulled you on top of him gently. "My names, Y/N".