To far

Picture of Ray on the side
A/N: hey sorry for not updating for a while I was really busy with school.

Rays pov:

I watched as roan got onto his bunk as I pretended I was asleep, why did he catch my eye? I asked my self before making sure he was one hundred percent asleep be getting up and running my thumb across his cheek bone and picking him up and cradling him in my arms, laying down on my bed with him moving in my arms slightly.
I sighed watching him move and make noises in his sleep, he was so adorable I thought as I bit my lip as he snuggles into my chest his pink lips parted slightly, they were so plump and kissable.
I leaned down pulling him closer as I kissed his soft lips and my eyes widened, was that a moan? I asked myself as I kissed him again, he moaned again and it was the cutest thing I've ever heard in my life, I kissed him with much more passion hoping he would wake up.

His eyes fluttered open revealing his big brown orbs with golden specks, he gasped pulling away from me I groaned pulling him back towards me "don't do this" I groaned as he struggled to get out of my grasp.

Roans pov:

I woke up to Ray starring into my eyes, what the hell! I said to. Myself pulling away from him and struggling as he told my not to do this and as he pulled my into his chest and I struggled more hitting his chest and kicking him
"let go!" I yelled infuriated and he just smiled and pulled me closer and held my hands together pinning them above my head as he crawled on top of me and kissed my neck and I shivered and a moan escaped my lips and I closed my eyes tears welling within the corners.
He chuckled and bit down causing me to scream, as he licked where he bit on my shoulder, tears slipped out of my eyes as I trembled hoping he wouldn't bite me again, fortunately he didn't ,but he unzipped my suit and kissed down my chest playfully biting my nipples and I yelped and started to cry.

Rays pov:

I watched as my baby started to cry as bit his nipples, I started to caress his hair and coo softly "it's ok baby, don't cry" I said and he opened his eyes tears falling a lot faster now and he hit me, I growled and shook my head "it's best you just let me do what I want" I sneered and then he just shook his head and stifled even more to get out of my hold
---//----------//---------//----------//--------//---
Sorry it's short