Reid Chadwick Trinidad

Plagiarism is a crime! This is an original story written by yours truly, bivhynkynitan.

**

Leader. Yeah, I'm a leader. Leader of a gang group. I'm the one who built our group. We named our group, "Black Shades". Curious? "Black Shades" means "dark souls". It means that we don't usually do something helpful or something about kindness.

I can't say that I'm good. I can't either say that I'm bad. But most of the times, I'm rude. I always say bad words, I'm good at judging people. Many people hates me. But there are also some who really loves me. Not my attitude, not because of who I am but because of my appeal.

I hate those people. Particularly, girls. They are so irritating and very annoying. They are like "GGSS". Or what they call "gandang ganda sa sarili". They feel like every guy loves or want them. Nah. In fact, they are like chimpanzees or monkeys. They are much likely to animals.

My life? I don't know if I can say that my life is good. Yeah, I always get what I want. That's the advantage of being a Trinidad. Talking about money? I have lots of money. My family runs a lot of different businesses.

Girls? Material things? No problem with that matter. I don't have serious relationships before. As in never in my 19 years of existence. I always play with girls, play with their feelings. I don't need a love life because there's no forever.

I hate to love because all of the people around me will leave me, sooner or later. And the saddest part is they only love me because of my fame, money and the looks I have. They are all fakes. Love for them isn't real, except for my parents. Yeah, they are the sweetest couple I've ever seen. They are meant to be, maybe?

Maybe that's why my parents put me into trouble. They are into arranged marriage.

*smirks*

My fiancee will be surprised for sure. She have no idea that she is arranged marriage to a gangster.

**

[A/N]: This is the first series of my work, "The Gangster Series". It has different parts. Some are posted na po, some are still in the process of editing pa. I revised the old one. Iba iba narin po yung names ng mga Black Shades. Pero there are still na hindi nag bago.

I'm not yet sure kailan ako makakapag update. I hope you understand.

Don't forget to:
SHARE
VOTE
COMMENT

Thank you!