Prologue

[Tamara's POV]

"What?! Seriously, dad?!"

"You heard me right, daughter. Whether you like it or not, you're going to marry the son of Trinidad. And that's final."

Fuck? Did you heard what dad said? Papakasalan ko daw ang nag-iisang anak na lalaki ng nga Trinidad!

"But dad... I heard, playboy yun eh. Shiro-yeo!"

(Shiro-yeo: I don't want to)

"Wag ka ng makulit, Cassandra. Ayaw mo pag nagagalit ako, diba? It's for your own good naman eh. To secure your future."

Yes, businessmen excuses. To secure my future or to secure their corporations?

"Fine. But in one condition."

"Alright. What condition?"

"... I should get to know more about that Trinidad man first before anything else."

"It's a deal then."

I smirked. Akala ba nila ganun ganun lang ako magpapakasal dun? No, I'm Tamara Cassandra De Vera. No one dares to own to me. Hindi ako nagpapatali, hindi ako nagpapatalo ng ganun lang. I'm one of a kind.

**

[Reid's POV]

"You'll gonna meet Tamara tomorrow, son. She will live here until you get married."

"Bakit pa siya titira dito? We're not yet married. Hindi ba pangit tignan yun? Tch."

Girls are like that. They are so demanding. Nakakairita.

"You need time to know each other. Tamara is kind, and not to mention, she's so beautiful like her mom."

"Tch. May magagawa pa ba ko?" I sighed.

"Wala nga. You have no choice but to follow me." I still can't understand why God gave me a father like him. Am I that bad?

"But I want to have an agreement, dad."

"Sure, what is it?"

I look straightly into his eyes, nakikipagtagisan ng tingin.

"I'm giving you 3 months. If we didn't work after that, we'll separate."

He smirked, "You are really my son. You're so bright! Alam na alam mong paganahin ang sitwasyon. Well then, I'll take your challenge."

"Of course, kanino pa ba ko magmamana?"

Yes, I am the son of Miguel Trinidad. The president of Dragon Empire, richest man in the continent. I am the leader of the gang group called "Dark Shades".

I just hope that the daughter of the De Vera's is not the typical type of girl.

Kung gaya lang siya ng iba, na kagad nahuhulog sa charisma ko... good luck nalang sakanya. Her life would be miserable then.

I guess she's not aware that she is arranged marriage with a gangster.

**

[A/N]: First UD ko nito. Yahuuu! Prologue palang, wag excited. Hindi ko pa po sure kung kailan ako makakapag UD dito. I lost my files kasi eh, mianhe!

Vote
Comment
Share