Get ready to get your ass shredded Orc Lord.

Orc Lord-"My name is Geld."

Orc Lord-"From this day on. I will be feared as Orc Disaster Geld."

The orcs behind him didn't kneel out of respect as I expected. They were shivering in fear. Hmmm, very interesting.

"Welp let's not waste time, I'm going in."

"YABADABADOO!"

I shouted as I rushed at him. I weaved his every strike and was slowly cutting him. Though the cuts were pretty shallow, which irritated me greatly.

Shion-"Don't worry master Rimuru. I am useful too!"

Shion then also rushed at Geld. She even managed to cut off Geld's hand with her massive sword.

Shion-"See master Rimuru?"

Shion-"I am also a master swordsman."

While she was boasting she failed to notice that the hand she cut off regenerated almost instantly. And it was about to crush her.

"Shion!"

"Behind you!"

I rushed towards Shion and managed to push her out of the way in time. However, a sharp pain crashed into me. 

Everything hurt, I felt like I was being run over by a 20-ton truck. 

"AAAAAARGH!"

Hakuro-"Let go of my Lady."

Hakuro then appeared behind the Orc Lord and cut his head off. This allowed me to free myself from his grip.

I quickly made a distance between myself and the Orc Lord. He attached his head back to himself by some sort of regeneration. 

I was still very much shaken by the previous experience. But I would still be able to fight, once I catch my breath that is.

Hakuro-"He can still move freely after being decapitated?!"

Geld-"What a delicious-looking meal."

He said while looking at me.

Geld-"Hm...I'm hungry."

He tried to move, only to find himself being wrapped up in Soeis threads.

Soei-"Sorry, but I won't let you touch my Lady."

Soei-"Thread manipulation."

He then wrapped Geld in a cocoon of threads.

Soei-"Now there's nowhere to run."

Geld-"Nu..."

Benimaru-"If you're so hungry then why don't you eat this?"

He then casted hellfire on the cocoon.

Benimaru-"Ranga!"

Benimaru-"Attack the moment hellfire disappears."

Ranga-"!"

Ranga-"Understood."

The hellfire dispersed and Ranga instantly blasted it with black lightning. A huge cloud of smoke appeared.

-"Out of magical power, Ranga?"

He asked the clearly tired Ranga.

Ranga-"Hah...I am sorry."

-"Rest in my shadow."

-"Ill wake you up later."

Ranga-"I am..."