(Case 143) Story idea

CASE 143 -

i used hyunlix as an example!

This is a story I've thought about after awhile case 143 came out.

i think it would be really interesting. Ive made a bookcover for it, and all of these are free!

credits are seriously optional it doesnt really matter to me.

these are just story ideas ive thought of and would love to give out because i literally CANNOT write a book for shit.. all i can really do is make up stories- not create them so i think its best to share my ideas, so these will be story plots ANYONE could use.

This is the book cover ive made for this story, and if you have any interest of using it, please tell me and i will remove my wm (water mark) , I DO NOT WANT CREDIT, if anything it's optional

This is the book cover ive made for this story, and if you have any interest of using it, please tell me and i will remove my wm (water mark) , I DO NOT WANT CREDIT, if anything it's optional. All want is to enjoy the stories! :) reading the book while smiling my ass off and honestly appreciating that someone thought my creation was perfect feeling really great about it and enjoy reading the story you've came up with!

Now lets get onto the plot of the story! There are two versions (reading the two examples are optional you can create your own if you want to)

Officer.Hwang (hyunjin) is a detective/police officer that was given an unsolved case. The sudden "unsolved case" was an investigation led on from a murder of a missing highschool girl , although there was no lead as to how the murder even happened because there was no trace behind of the murderers tracks (example in the story i will put) yes, there was no trace.. until a possible witness was suddenly spotted "a blonde boy" (shown in example) after awhile the officer ran into the blonde one day but he looked? flabbergasted?? About something (This second part isn't included in the example) he was questioned and brought to the police station, he refused repeatedly to tell what happened because he was threatened. But officer hwang got him to confess, it lead to the blonde and officer hwang completing the investigation together and eventually getting to know eachother better! (i did not include how they will solve the case exactly but if you guys want an explanation i will do so if asked!)

So here is something i wrote, you can take any idea from it , i wasnt really swayed by the way i wrote it so ive decided to give it away. But remember this is idea one!
—————————————————————————
click click

"were not sure how this happened sir.. the investigation still has no lead. The suspect didnt leave any trace at all.." The investigator informed. Officer Hwang was chosen to take over a sudden case of a murder that happened just two weeks ago, but there still isnt a lead as to how the suspect even completed the crime without leaving a trace or a whereabout which left everyone to be stressed.

"Are you fucking serious? This case has been open for a damn week now, and no one still has no damn clue of the whereabouts of that bastard? You've got to be kidding me." The police officer said, and slammed his cup of coffee down onto the table resulting in some spilling over his hand. "Do you even know how the family feels? They've been mourning over this said person's death and the case is still unsolved! Theres no way even one trace wasnt left behind."

"Well officer.. what could we do now? even Chief Bang is onto our ass for this case! were being pestered everyday for not finding even a single clue or finger print.." the investigator said putting the sight of his eyes onto the ground in disbelief. "I know as the chief said, there shouldn't be a reason why investigators shouldnt be able to find anything but what is it should we do?"

"What- did you just ask me what do we do?! Go tell the fucking investigators to do their job correctly!! And please tell officer kim to come to my office
a-s-a-p."

"Yes sir." The secretary said and walked out of the office.

"aish.." He said and leaned back into his seat.

"YO MR.HWANG." the squirrel boy said walking into the room motioning his hand across his face. "Its OFFICER hwang to you, and I called for seungmin, not you han.."

"Oh? Yes, i know. Im just here to bother you since your stressed, I heard someone saying your secretary started crying after walking out of your office. Anyways, what's up what is Mr. Hwang Hyunjin possibly stressing over?"

"Everything at the moment.. the investigators still hasn't found a goddamn trace, not even a witness." Hyunjin said putting his hands over his face dramatically dragging them down.

"OH RIGHT THATS WHAT I CAME HERE FOR." Han said, pointing his finger up and eagerly sat down at the officers desk.

"What is it... and it better be good."

"Okay okay. some guy? A blondie, apparently came running into the police station just 2 days after the incident.. Saying he shouldnt have seen what he saw?? No one is sure what he was thinking but what im definitely thinking is that it has something to do with the case."

————————————————————————
THAT WAS IDEA ONE?? IM NOT SURE HOW I FEEL ABT IT BUT IM SURE WHOEVER USES THIS WILL MAKE IT EVEN MORE CREATIVE!

Now lets move on to idea 2!

Idea two is pretty similar just a different direction of the story. But the book cover is still the same. I will put the story example first since it's pretty short.

—————————————————————————
"Officer. Hwang?"

"Sir, are you kidding me?" The man laughed sarcastically. "Your giving Hwang this case??"

"If anything, i should be the one handling it! Hes so irresponsible and always cares about something that doesn't concern him!... and god!! That stupid dumb smirk he always has when hes right! Its so annoying!!"

The chief shifted his position, arms hovering on the table crossing his hands. "He's always right your correct. The investigation hasn't had a lead for three days! I cannot- no.. WE cannot just sit here and let the victims family mourn over an unsolved case!! Stop with your unnecessary notes in the complaint box and go inform Officer. Hwang about his position." Chief. Bang yelled, moving his gaze on to the office door. The officer walked out of the office heading to Mr Hwang's position

_______________________________

I did not finish this story exactly but im sure you guys can be creative and create something perfect to twist the story, here is the plot i was thinking of.

The police facility hated i mean HATED officer Hwang because he was exactly always right about a case, he never bragged about it and everyones hatred made Hwang doubt himself even when he knew he was good at his job. He loved saving/helping people. There was a new investigator that moved into their department, Lee Felix (officer lee) and he was partnered with Officer Hwang, on their first mission it wasnt really successful since the two were awkward and couldnt get along very "straight" but chief Bang wasnt really to hard on them about it since it was their first case though their awkwardness made him want to push the two together more, which he successfully did and in the end the two men became known as the famous twin partners , and was always counted on.

AHAHAH UM I THINK THIS IS OKAY? I CHANGED THE STORY UP A BIT SINCE MY THOUGHTS CANT REMEMBER THE IDEAS I HAD AT FIRST BUT THATS WHAT I HAVE FOR THE CASE 143 STORIES. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MAKING THE BEST IDEAS EVER!!