00

Peace doesn't last forever and Sok'anya knew this. The sky people will never learn to stop. They will never stop destruction and chaos. She knew they would make a comeback and she was ready for it. Mentally, she wasn't. She wished they'd go back to where they came from and never return to a place that no longer welcomes them.

Sok'anya had lost her parents including her older sister and young brother. She was the only one left standing and she wishes that she died instead. She wasn't completely alone. She had her best friend, Neytiri who she considered the only family. When she first met Jake, she was curious of him but cautious. She was unsure of what to make of this skxqwng...this moron. In the end, Jake became like an older brother she looked up too.

When she heard that Neytiri was with child, she was happy for her. Sok'anya became an auntie of four beautiful children of the Sully's. She wished that she had a mate and most of all a family of her own. But she didn't need a mate when she adopted a human child named Spider Socorro. The little blonde child ran to hug her legs smiling up at her. As much as sky people caused her pain, she couldn't pour hate onto an innocent child. From the first time she met Spider, he is now her son and she will do anything for him.

She knew Neytiri didn't like the fact that her best friend has taken in a human as her son instead of her own kind. Mo'at didn't seem to mind it so she suggest that if Sok'anya wanted Spider, teach him the Na'vi way. Of course, the language would totally be taught straight away other than just English. As the boy began to grow, Sok'anya taught him how to shoot an arrow, hunt, track, identify plants and smell. Spider was always willing to learn new things everyday by his mother. Who needed the father anyway when he has a loving caring mother?

~~~

In the presence, Sok'anya was on her Ikran along with Neytiri, Jake and Neteyam. She looks over to her left hearing Jake communicating with his son through the earpiece.

"Who's we?" Jake asked Lo'ak. By the sound of his voice it didn't sound like anything good. Sok'anya was getting suspicious and also worried for the children that also included Spider. Are they not safe? Where could they be? Did they discover more demons?

"Son, you listen to me very carefully. Pull back right now. Do not make a sound. Get the hell out of there. Move, copy?" Jake ordered.

Sok'anya eyes widened and looks over at Neytiri as both of the mothers looked worried for their children safety. When Neteyam mentioned a short cut, they all followed him. "What's happened?" Sok'anya asked Jake.

"The kids are at the old shack! They aren't alone!"

Aren't alone could mean the demons are in the area. Sok'anya took a deep breath closing her eyes in stress. She hoped to the great mother that those demons do not hurt those poor kids.

They would arrive inside the forest while the sun slowly began to fade away now that the eclipse had started. Sok'anya got off of her Ikran and went over to Jake and Neytiri.

"Stay with the Ikrans" Jake told his oldest son. "But dad, I'm a warrior like you I'm supposed to fight" Neteyam wanted to come and help rescue his siblings, he's worried sick just as his parents. But Sok'anya can understand that he didn't want to endanger anymore of his kids. Not after Neteyam got injured after the raid.

"Neteyam" Neytiri said as she looks to her oldest son. "I won't say it again. Stay here" Jake told him. "Y-Yes sir" And Neteyam obeyed. Sok'anya knew at some point Neteyam would try to follow behind them but she decided not to dig in too deep. She knows how he is, all the rest of them. She just pats the young man on his head gently "We'll come back" she said to him in Na'vi. Neteyam nods as he lowers his head along with his ears.