02

After eating, Spider was asleep on his mother's lap. Sok'anya sang to him softly in Navi as she combed away his dreads from his face. She remembers how small he used to be as a baby. Now, he's growing up so fast and he's come a long way. She's thankful for the great mother for blessing her with a son.

The peace was interrupted by Miles who entered the cell with his breathing mask on. Sok'anya didn't pay attention to him. Or at least she tried not to. She scoots over once Miles sat down beside her. She could feel him staring at her and it was weird but her heart was beating fast. He did sit a bit too close to her and she's never been that close to a male before. Soon, the awkward silence between was cut short.

"I just realized I never asked for your name. Mine is Miles Quaritch"

"Miles...quotich"

"Uh try again missy"

"Miles...Quaritch..." she attempted again and Miles nods his head proudly. "Yeah, that's it. Now, tell me your name sweetie"

"Sok'anya Te Anulyia Tsiona'ite" she introduced herself while reaching to take in air from the mask.

Miles brain was processing the name carefully. It sounded like a lot so he was confused where her name ended. "So...ania..." he tried but she shook her head. "Sawk...ahn yah...don't begin with So. Say it as Sawk"

"Sawk...ahn...yah...Sok'anya?"

"Yes"

Miles was quite proud of himself. The name wasn't too hard. Maybe he was overthinking the whole thing. "It's nice to meet you Sok'anya" he stuck his hand out to her. She tilts her head while looking at his five fingered hand and looks back at him before carefully reaching her hand out to shake his.

"There you go darlin'.Now, did you and Spider eat that sandwich?"

"It taste unpleasant. Spider only ate it" She replied before bringing the breathing mask to her face.

"Oh" Miles said as he itched the side of his shaved head. He should've known that Navi's weren't a favor of human food. Especially if it's a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "So what do you eat then princess? I can't have you starvin".

Sok'anya frowns along with her ears going down "My name not princess" she didn't understand all the nicknames of sweetie, darling or princess but she could feel her cheeks heating up from it.

"Oh come on, I know what your name is. But I like calling you nicknames. It's fun" he smirks which made her roll her eyes.

"Fruit...do you have any fruit?" She asked.

Miles sighed in realization that they didn't have any to begin with. "Unfortunately we do not have any fruit"

"Can...can I go to forest and grab some?" She asked him.

"Absolutely not. How can I trust you to go picking for fruits? I can't have you escaping"

"Then I starve" She didn't care if they did starve her. As long as Spider has something to eat and that he's still alive and unharmed that's all that matters to her. They were using her anyways so why did they care if she ate?

"Look we don't have fruits but you are going to eat whatever is given. You gonna be with us for a while honey" With that, he left the room.

~~~~~~~~

For the past few days, Sok'anya refused to eat the food. Spider insisted that she eat a little bit for his sake not wanting his mom to starve. Miles and Lyle had started to force feed her and took probably his whole team to help out since she kept hissing and thrashing.