U.A Chaos Chat Part 10

DA FUK?! 900 FUKING VIEWS? ALREADY? ITS ONLY BE WHAT? 12 HRS?! THIS HAS BEEN MY MOST SUCCESSFUL! BUT SRSLY THX YOU ALL!! I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS ONE TOO! -muttering- ALSO my principal touched my cheek today.. I GOT SO FUKING UNCOMFORTABLE LIKE HELL HE DID IT WITHOUT MY FUKING CONSENT TOO!!!

/he called me dad.../ I think to myself  /But the wings?..and Horns?../I thought for a good 2 minutes until I finally remembered what those types of species are called. "HES A FALLEN ANGEL!" I accidentally screamed waking Izuku, Mic was used to it because of his quirk so he's quite the light sleeper but he must have passed out from his work..

"Sorry Izuku.."

*Yawns* "nah it's fine!"

"Well.. I think I know how you got I think.. your quirk? I mean you did say that you was quirk-less"

"Yea?.."

"It's a trauma type of quirk you get those types of quirks by how much tramua you have been out through. IF you were born with a quirk then you can't get a trauma type of quirk you just have trauma."

" As quirks are in 4 categories . I'll see which one you are in by also explaining the categories to you"

"Common to Ultra Rare is the order I'm putting it in through"

"Common: Is Emitter Quirks take on various forms and are the most common Quirk type. This type of Quirk allows the user to generate, possibly control and/or alter their surroundings. Some emitter Quirks allow an individual to manifest materials such as water or fire, but take immense concentration to utilize. Emitter Quirks can be manipulated at will or may require a prerequisite for the user to fulfill, users with emitter Quirks can change the composition of surrounding materials on a molecular level.The nature of emitter Quirks is versatile and possesses many unique properties. Many people in Japan have emitter Quirks, such as my Erasure. The user tends to suffer from severe drawbacks from over-using their Quirk, and it takes extensive training to minimize the repercussions.

*Took the notebook off the nightstand quarter way through and starts to write like crazy but neatly*

"Uncommon: Japan's mutation Quirks cause a permanent alteration to the user's body. Since mutations are an aspect of the user, doing mundane tasks or blending in with society may prove difficult. Interestingly, mutations are sometimes unrelated to the user's Quirk at all. Compared to transformation or emitter Quirks, mutation Quirks can grant the user more complex abilities. These users can add to their already-present extremities or enhance preexisting abilities. Mutations usually cannot turn off, so users are not easily affected by erasure Quirks or drugs."

*Writing more notes*

"Rare: Transformation Quirks allow the user to temporarily alter their bodies. They can generate new body parts, change currently existing extremities, or even remove limbs altogether. Transformation Quirks can enhance the preexisting qualities of the user's body. However, the nature of transformation Quirks doesn't give them the same versatility as emitter Quirks; most users have to rely on close-range combat. Additionally, this Quirk type can create multiple drawbacks. Transformation Quirks are temporary so if the character overuses their ability, their Quirks' effects can wear off quickly."

*More writing*(You get it by now)

"Ultra rare. Sometimes, however, Japan's Quirks don't necessarily fall into any of the three aforementioned categories. Accumulation-type Quirks, such as Fatgum's fat absorption, require the storage of material. After storing fat, power or energy, and convert it into an attack. The drawback of this Quirk is that once the user exhausts all their stored power, they are rendered weak and defenseless. In other instances, an individual's Quirk can fall under more than one category. This often occurs when a character has a mutation-type Quirk in addition to a transformation or emitter Quirk. Genetics play a significant role in the Quirk inherited, so new combinations can form depending on what Quirk types the parents have. In even rarer cases, the child can have a mutated gene which results in a Quirk that neither parent has."

*Finishes taking notes*

"As you, Izuku falls into the multi-category one which is the Ultra Rare one. As you fall into Mutation and Transform category."

"COOL!"

"Heh, as how much of the populations have these quirks are, I don't really know as to not including the 20% of the quirkless"

*Drawing and making a data planning basis*

"Oh!"

"Hm?"

"50% of the 80% population has Emitter quirks,20% has Mutation quirks, 9.9% has Transformation Quirks, While 0.01 has Multi-Category quirks.."

"Damn, Fat-gum is special"

"Welp now I won't get bullied!.." *Makes another Data plans again..* -Nope never mind it's likely that the bulling will get worse by how they will call me a freak and just tell me to be quirk-less again as they will call me a freak of nature.. I mean they ain't wrong but I can protect myself but that will make the bulling worse by how strong and how long they had their quirks for and kacchan too..... Maybe Kacchan was right....-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Maybe I should just take..."

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"A swan dive off the roof of the building.."